Ratings for Dr. Bradley C. Carofino

Was very pleased with Dr. Carolino although I did not get a chance to talk with him other than introducing ourselves before I was whisked off to surgery. I'm VERY please with the pt, Michael Calhoun in Nags Head, N.C. Would not be where I am today if not for his experience and great personality. Carol McCracken

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Dr. Carofino did a fabulous job on my broken wrist. Healed really fast with hardly a noticeable scar! Thanks Dr C! You ROCK!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Carofino is fantastic in all regards. I am a 40 year old man with severe shoulder arthritis. I had seen two prior orthopedic surgeons who told me there was nothing that could be done for someone as young as me. Dr. Carofino went over all the options with me, and told me about a new type of shoulder replacement. The day of surgery went smoothly, I had some pain after but that was expected. His physical therapists have been fantastic and have helped to get great range of motion. I am now six months out from surgery and already feel like a new man. I am back to doing things I haven't done in a long, long time! I am so happy I found Dr. Carofino and would never see anyone else for my shoulders.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I regret selecting this doctor! I had shoulder surgery done a few weeks ago. I have had severe allergic reactions to anesthesia drugs in the past, so prior to the surgery, Dr Carofino assured me that I would be getting a nerve block with sedation. On the day of surgery, I was reassured that I would not be fully anesthetized, right as they were wheeling me away, but I was given anesthesia anyway! I woke up screaming and fighting. From what I remember, the nurses were suprised by this, even though I told them that incoherant violence was a part of my reaction to the anesthesia. They were unable to contain me and I somehow came out of my clothes and post op sling in the process. Dr Carifino was no where to be found and offered no help or follow up. My reaction continued into the evening and I was wheeled to the er. As I was being wheeled into the ambulance I noticed that my newly opperated arm was dangling off if the gurney. With no instructions from the surgeon, they did not know how to treat me as a post op patient. Because of the doctors negnegligence, I did not receive the post op care that I should have. When I confronted the doctor about his choices, he responded that he didn't know much about anesthesia. This young doctor has alot to learn and doesn't have enough experience for serious situations. A terrible choice for surgery.

Submitted March 25, 2015

Outstanding in all respects . Dr. CAROFINOS expertise is outstanding to say the least. He is very through in every aspect of the surgery required. As an example, 2 days prior to my shoulder surgery, I visited the emergency room at your hospital with a broken right arm, same side as the scheduled surgery. The bone was split from the shoulder to the elbow. I was informed by the duty doctor that the surgery would be performed even with the broken arm, so I returned home. The surgery was completed the following Tuesday and I was released from the hospital 2 days later with a repaired broken arm and a brand new shoulder. Both parts are doing fine thank you Dr. CAROFINO for both of them.......... The interesting part of this surgery is the lack of pain afterwards from surgery to total recovery !!!!! Absolutely no PAIN. I am a 76 year old male that has been operated on many times in the past.......always with recovery pain.......I do not know how Dr. CROFINO can ACHIEVE THIS FEAT but I am very thankful for his skills. Where Dr. CAROFINOs staff is concerned, they are very helpful and knowable . For every appointment Dr. CAROFINO arrived at the scheduled time and conducted the appointment very professionally and completely. He was always well prepared. His directions and instructions were always understandable AND Knowable. I have every intention for returning to Dr. CARFINO for left shoulder surgery in the very near future and I whole heartily recommend him and his staff to anyone that needs this service.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr carofino did an excellent job on my distal bicep reattachment. I had surgery 8-12-14 went home the same day had a wonderful night sleep an woke up with absolutely no pain swelling or discomfort what so ever with out the use of ANY pain mediication!!!!! In my opion the man is a mirical worker and a top notch surgeon. I hope i dont have to go through this procedure again but if i do no one but Dr Carofino will perform it. Thank you again Dr. Carofino.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I was very pleased with Dr. Carofino and his staff. My surgery was quick and my recovery was quick. Was very happy with the professionalism of the Dr and his staff. I recommend Dr. Carofino and or Atlantic Orthopedic to anyone with an injury such as mine. Thanks Doc!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Surgery for arthritis in thumb joint went very well and would recommend the procedure and Dr. Carofino to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Very kind, spent lots of time explaining my problem and treatment

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I will definitely recommend Dr. Carofino to anyone I know needing shoulder surgery. He gave me his undivided attention, answering any questions that I had about the reverse shoulder replacement, explaning in detail the procedure. He is compassionate and caring. His staff Katrina and Donna are both friendly and professional as well.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Bradley C. Carofino's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Coventry Healthcare