Ratings for Dr. Oliver Pin Harry

I am somebody who fears and hates to go to the dentist. Unfortunately I had no other choice. I had to replace all of my upper teeth. My 25 years old bridge in front was getting loose and the 4 teeth holding my denture at the back were loose too. With the expertise of Doctor Pin Harry, I decided to have all the 5 loose teeth removed, get rid of my denture and also my bridge, to be replaced by implants and a new set of denture. He explained step by step the procedure. He is very attentive to his patient concerns. I had the 5 teeth removed, got the implants and a set of temporary denture on the same day. It was relatively painless. I had light sedation but was conscious all the time of the procedure. Doctor Pin Harry makes me feel very comfortable. He is very professional, knowledgeable and welcoming. He loves his work. The staff is very kind and friendly. He cares for his patients and listened to every detail of my issue. He is committed to giving you the best result. He did an amazing job and I am very pleased with the final result. He gave me a most beautiful enhanced smile . I am very happy and would highly recommend doctor Pin Harry. Thank you and your friendly staff.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

As a specialist and physician client of Dr. Pin Harry, I am confident to recommend him to anyone needing his expertise. He is an expert in the field. Besides being a practitioner with expert skills what is best of him is his ability to make balanced clinical decision, not doing anything excessive and what needs to be done are done with high standard and quality. I also trusted him with my family members. He makes himself available when more urgent care is required. I have very high expectation of a practitioner and Dr. Pin Harry competently met my expectation. He has earned my respect for him. Additionally, he is a very nice guy, honest and professional.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I had a broken front tooth replaced with an implant. All steps went very smoothly. Hope I don't have to go back for another one but if I do, I'll certainly be calling Dr. Pin Harry.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

After two crowns broke requiring two implants I initiated a worldwide search. Dr Pin Harry was the best qualified and presented the most professional, detailed and practical plan. I now have a wonderful new smile. Dr. Pin Harry's knowledge, skill, demeanor and staff are at a higher level than I have ever experienced before. Please feel free to contact me if you wish more deails. James, age 69.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I have just completed my treatment of complete upper and lower removal of natural teeth replaced with implants. Dr. Pin Harry and his staff were always extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I'm very pleased with the results....very natural looking replacement teeth and the total procedure was relatively painless and problem free. I would highly recommend Dr. Pin Harry and his team.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

After years of going from bad to worse both dental experiences and care, I followed the advice of a dental friend and contacted the office of Dr. pin Harry. Now year after year I return for an assessment,and am so pleased that I am still welcomed as though I were a new patient each visit. I had three implants and many other crown replacements as well as other procedures done. My experience is a pleasant memory, not a nightmare as it was before. Many thanks to the entire team😃

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I was very apprehesive about having my upper teeth removed and replaced with an implant assisted denture.. now I wonder why I waited so long. Dr Pin-Harry and his staff were fabulous. Terry

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

This is my fourth implant. I am a regular at Dr. Pin Harry's clinic. My experience every time has been nothing but the best. He is knowledgeable, competent, very sensitive and considerate of the patient pain. He is ready for the appointment and works very quickly and efficiently. He always has a pleasant smile. He explains every step of the process. He has my full confidence and appreciation for the work he has provided. I am also grateful for the office team for outstanding help and support.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

It was great working with Dr. Pin-Harry, he's very knowledgeable and super helpful - worked with my tight timeline and we have a great result. Thanks to the team for all their help.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

After seeing the fantastic results of my close friend's new front tooth, i eventually committed to getting my front tooth fixed by Dr Pin-Harry. I had suffered years of a poorly fitting denture after a previous implant which had gone wrong (hence was also very nervous about the procedure). Dr Pin-Harry very successfully corrected the resulting severe gum recession, gum retraction and bone loss for my front tooth. The whole experience was very positive, down to the excellent knowledge and communication, highly skilled work, professionalism and compassion involved in this process. I would strongly recommend Dr Pin-Harry and his amazing team, I am super happy with my fab smile now! Thank you again for everything! 😁

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Oliver Pin Harry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients