Ratings for Dr. Oliver Pin Harry

The whole experience with Dr. Pin Harry was wonderful. As a nervous patient he spent the time with me to explain the process and understand wanted I wanted my smile to look like. I am more than pleased with the outcome. I love my smile and highly recommend Dr. Pin Harry and the office!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Honestly not sure where my smile would be without the expertise of Dr. Pin Harry. He was so knowledgeable and not just in terms of dentistry but in terms of ways to get through procedures in the most comfortable way. He and his staff are outstanding people that truly care for their patients. I'm so glad that I had the chance to have my dental work done by him and his staff, I couldn't imagine going through my procedures any other way.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Top notch treatment from A to Z , first class care provided from the initial contact right through to the post procedure exam , would not hesitate to return or recommend to anyone requiring dr Pin Harry services , they made the dental implant process pain free and stress free.....thank you dr Pin Harry and staff.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

After years of being in almost constant pain, I am now pain free.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Highly recommended! Thank you Dr. Pin Harry and staff!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Pin-harry is qualified, intuitive and deeply cares about his dental work. My mother Carmela was saved by his expertise and he performed a very intensive, delicate surgery on her teeth and gums. He is very particular and takes pride in his work. A friendly staff doesn't matter if the dr. Is not knowledgeable. But they are also amazing. He is one of the best people ever. My mother and him bonded very nicely after a thoroughly enjoyable and successful dental surgery. She is thriving! Her smile is just beaming with gorgeous healthy teeth and gums. He is an expert in his field. Thanks from both of us!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Amazing surgeon, made me feel very confident. Staff was very friendly and happy. Would recommend him to ANYONE!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr Pin Harry is an amazing Doctor. He went above and beyond to meet my needs. His whole team made me feel very comfortable. Thank you very much for such a great experience.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I am somebody who fears and hates to go to the dentist. Unfortunately I had no other choice. I had to replace all of my upper teeth. My 25 years old bridge in front was getting loose and the 4 teeth holding my denture at the back were loose too. With the expertise of Doctor Pin Harry, I decided to have all the 5 loose teeth removed, get rid of my denture and also my bridge, to be replaced by implants and a new set of denture. He explained step by step the procedure. He is very attentive to his patient concerns. I had the 5 teeth removed, got the implants and a set of temporary denture on the same day. It was relatively painless. I had light sedation but was conscious all the time of the procedure. Doctor Pin Harry makes me feel very comfortable. He is very professional, knowledgeable and welcoming. He loves his work. The staff is very kind and friendly. He cares for his patients and listened to every detail of my issue. He is committed to giving you the best result. He did an amazing job and I am very pleased with the final result. He gave me a most beautiful enhanced smile . I am very happy and would highly recommend doctor Pin Harry. Thank you and your friendly staff.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

As a specialist and physician client of Dr. Pin Harry, I am confident to recommend him to anyone needing his expertise. He is an expert in the field. Besides being a practitioner with expert skills what is best of him is his ability to make balanced clinical decision, not doing anything excessive and what needs to be done are done with high standard and quality. I also trusted him with my family members. He makes himself available when more urgent care is required. I have very high expectation of a practitioner and Dr. Pin Harry competently met my expectation. He has earned my respect for him. Additionally, he is a very nice guy, honest and professional.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Oliver Pin Harry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients