Ratings for Dr. Oliver Pin Harry

Great staff. Great doctor. I would recommend them without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Overall great experience, everyone was first rate and Dr. Pin Harry the best. Cheers Rick Lebel

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

Dr. Pin Harry and his team were all very helpful and polite. Dr. Pin Harry was very patient and knowledgeable, explaining each procedure step, taking consideration in my limitations . Would highly recommend Dr. Pin Harry.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

The level of service and attentiveness of the whole team were second to none. I have never experienced such a high caliber of service from a dental office, ever. Dr Pin Harry was very thorough in his explanation of the procedures that I was about to undertake. The procedures were completed without any pain or discomfort. Dr. Pin Harry came highly recommended, as one of the best in the business of prosthodontics to carry out a procedure that my regular dentist at the time lacked confidence and skill to complete. Thank you to Dr Pin Harry and team for preforming such a superb job in making my teeth and smile whole again. Without hesitation, I would recommend Dr Pin Harry and team to anyone needing prosthodontic care.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

Dental work is one of my least favourite things and i was a little uncertain when I first arrived at Dr. Pin-Harry's offices. That quickly vanished as he too the time to talk to me about the steps in the work, did with absolutely no discomfort (did I mention that I hate needles?) and then put in my new tooth. The experience was painless and throughout Dr. Pin Harry's knowledge and care were evident.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Dr. Pin Harry and his team are absolutely superb. They were always professional and courteous and accommodating.. Dr. Pin Harry himself is meticulous, considerate, almost painless, and thoughtful - he is clearly superlative both technically and artistically. I would recommend him without reservation to anyone needing prosthodontic care.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Excellent care. Took the time to explain every process. The entire office very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Dr. Oliver Pin Harry did a fantastic job on my teeth, he invested a lot of time and made sure i understood the process from start to finish. Excellent staff and enjoyed every appointment

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

I had implants done for my front teeth and Dr Pin Harry did an amazing job especially because I’m very nervous when it comes to my teeth. I can’t say enough about everyone at the office, they were very kind and compassionate. Thank you to you all.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

I have been seeing Dr Pin Harry for a few years now and honestly the work he has put in and the explanation of what he is doing and how it affects me is truly amazing. He always has the best interest in his patients. Today I received my permanent tooth implants and honestly now can tell where they are! It has helped with my confidence and makes me smile more! Great work and amazing staff.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Dr. Oliver Pin Harry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients