Ratings for Dr. Oliver Pin Harry

I was very apprehesive about having my upper teeth removed and replaced with an implant assisted denture.. now I wonder why I waited so long. Dr Pin-Harry and his staff were fabulous. Terry

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

This is my fourth implant. I am a regular at Dr. Pin Harry's clinic. My experience every time has been nothing but the best. He is knowledgeable, competent, very sensitive and considerate of the patient pain. He is ready for the appointment and works very quickly and efficiently. He always has a pleasant smile. He explains every step of the process. He has my full confidence and appreciation for the work he has provided. I am also grateful for the office team for outstanding help and support.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

It was great working with Dr. Pin-Harry, he's very knowledgeable and super helpful - worked with my tight timeline and we have a great result. Thanks to the team for all their help.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

After seeing the fantastic results of my close friend's new front tooth, i eventually committed to getting my front tooth fixed by Dr Pin-Harry. I had suffered years of a poorly fitting denture after a previous implant which had gone wrong (hence was also very nervous about the procedure). Dr Pin-Harry very successfully corrected the resulting severe gum recession, gum retraction and bone loss for my front tooth. The whole experience was very positive, down to the excellent knowledge and communication, highly skilled work, professionalism and compassion involved in this process. I would strongly recommend Dr Pin-Harry and his amazing team, I am super happy with my fab smile now! Thank you again for everything! ๐Ÿ˜

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Pin-Harry from my family dentist in order to discuss an implant to replace a broken front tooth. From the initial consultation to the final installation of the permanent tooth, Dr. Pin-Harry and the entire team at the clinic were friendly, knowledgeable, and very accommodating to my extreme fear of needles. The team explained what was going on each step of the way in terms I understood and if I had questions, they had answers. I am so pleased with the final result and would encourage anyone looking to get replacements, especially those that are very visible like front teeth to speak to Dr. Pin-Harry and the team to see how they might be able to help you.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I spent years in the healthcare field, so assessing situations for quality & commitment to patient care is second nature to me. As a patient in this office I always felt that my care was leading-edge, best for me, compassionately practised and delivered. In addiion, I always knew what to expect and was given every consideration throughout the entire treatment plan. This office works as a team of like-minded and well qualified people. As a patient you are their concern. I feel fortunate to have been referred here and would not hesitate to make a referral for anyone needing this help. -----leading-edge/ superbly committed and a wonderful group of professionals. And wow did I ever get a great smile out of all this!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I'd like to start by letting you know that I have been a dental hygienist for 20 years. I have been a part of many referrals to Dr. Pin Harry's office as he is highly regarded within the dental community. I just had four very misshaped and damaged veneers replaced on my front teeth after orthodontic work and could not be more pleased! He was very thorough in his explanations and even more thorough in his work. I knew what to expect, when to expect it and he even collaborated with my orthodontist to achieve optimum results. He and his staff were always on time and worked efficiently, yet never rushed treatment. I will continue to recommend Dr. Pin Harry and his fabulous, detail oriented staff--now with proof of his spectacular work! Thank you for an awesome smile! You really are the best:)

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Amazing prosthodontist, super helpful when it came to explaining the treatment plan and how everything worked. Always made sure I was comfortable and knew what he was doing. I've had a lot of R reconstruction work done on my mouth, glad I went to see Pin Harry to finish the job and do excellent work.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

This was how I always want to be treated by a professional but before Dr. Pin-Harry this was never the case. Thank you so much to everyone at the office I am extremely satisfied with my experience

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I have had a distrust of dental professionals all my life .....until Dr. Oliver Pin Harry!!!! My experience has been nothing but positive since my very first meeting last October. It has been a long process for both myself and Dr.Pin Harry.I first had to have several periodontal procedures . Dr.Pin Harry worked very closely with Dr.Galli (periodontist) for which I was very grateful. Everything was explained to me in great detail and Dr.Pin Harry spent extra time easing my anxiety. I will be forever grateful to him and his wonderful staff for their unwavering kindness !! All my upper teeth have been crowned along with a problem implant ( by former dentist) on bottom row tooth. Complicated but somehow Dr.Pin Harry came up with the perfect solution for my mouth. I can honestly say that I have never felt this good about my mouth/teeth ever....insert huge smile here๐Ÿ˜ Thank you Dr.Pin Harry !! Thank You ,Thank You !!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Oliver Pin Harry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients