Ratings for Dr. Oliver Pin Harry

I was exteremely happy with the service and treatment provided by Dr. Oliver C. Pin-Harry and his wonderful staff during my implant process. The clinic is so clean, tidy,nice looking and relaxing. You do not get the impression that you are in a dental clinic. The first thing I would say is Dr. Harry is extraordinary. Very relaxing, explaining everything in detail. and extremely light handed. Trust is so important in a dentist and Dr. Harry has lots of that. You just go to his clinic as if you are visiting a friend. It is also so pleasing to see his staff with smiling faces and good caring for you, they are also wonderful people. I strongly recommend patients to see Dr.Harry and leave themselves to his trustful hands. Thank you Dr. Harry we are so luck to have you. Tahir Belbez Burlington/ON

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I visited Dr. Pin- Harry on the recommendation from my family dentist. We decided on full extraction followed by implants. Right from the start I was made to feel comfortable. Dr. Pin-Harry and staff were nothing less than the highest level of professionalism, I know have a far better smile than I was born with. I am very thankful and grateful for what Dr. Pin-Harry and his great staff were able to do for me. Easily recommended!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I broke a front tooth just before a vacation trip. Dr. Pin-Harry did everything to schedule me in. He did a thorough assessment and clearly explained the options. I had an old root removed and an implant installed with a temporary crown. He checked progress several times in the next 12 weeks. Everything went with absolutely zero complications. Dr. Pin-Harry and his staff were highly professional, friendly, empathetic and explained everything as it happened. First class in every way. Thanks. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I decided to consult with Dr. Oliver Pin Harry regarding some basic Prosthodentic work on a couple teeth. One on lay and one crown. I was very disappointed with his cheesy upsell salesmanship tactics and his need to try and make everything sound very complicated. I feel that it was an attempt to justify charging almost $4500 for this routine work. I was even more disappointed to learn at the end of my consultation that there was another $350-400 of other work that had to be completed before he could make a treatment plan for me. I explained that I wanted the paperwork to allow me to submit a predetermination to my insurance company and he was not able to comply to my request without charging me aprox. $500 up front with no guarantees that any of this would be covered. He certainly did not explain and of this at the beginning of my appointment. Had I known this very important information up front, I would have walked out. Be careful and make sure that you ask him up front and before you pay for your consultation for him to supply you with the paperwork that you require for insurance purposes. Make sure that is included in your $100 consultation fee and make sure that you are not being sucked into another $350-400 of billings that he claims will allow him to make a treatment plan for you. Pathetic!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Great place to have your implants done! Everyone was so nice and helpful. Dr Pin Harry did an excellent job! :)

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I have had the pleasure of meeting and receiving care from Dr. Pin Harry and his staff over the past 8 months or so. After undergoing a rather extensive bite restoration involving the fabrication and fitting of 20 crowns I have nothing but the utmost praise for the expertise care I received at Burlington Prosthedontics. As a healthcare practitioner myself of 30 years the attention to detail and professionalism of Dr. Pin Harry is second to none. He addressed any and all concerns I had regarding the process and the final outcome. I couldn't be happier with my restoration and I haven't smiled this much in years! If you are in need of prosthodontic care there's no need to look any further. Thank you Dr. Pin Harry.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Just had to write and thank you so very much for the beautiful set of dentures and implants you provided for me. I know it wasn’t easy, but I am so pleased with the end results and perfect fit. Oh yes, I would be remiss to not mention a great smile!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I needed to replace 4 front crowns and due to complexity, my dentist referred me to prosthodontist instead. I went to see Dr. Pin Harry based on all of the great reviews. The appointment was detail and thorough, however Dr. Pin Harry wasn't interested in improving my smile but to completely changing it. He recommended costly orthodontic treatment and combination of crowns and veneers on 10 teeth. He refused to treat me if I wanted to replace just the 4 front crowns. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

From my first appointment Dr. Pin Harry was very professional and explained everything in detail sometimes twice for my benefit. He answered all my questions and was very reassuring. My surgery was not simple, at least to me. It was 4 extractions and 4 implants at the same time. It went well, as I followed Dr. Pin Harry's instructions exactly. Over the course of several months doing several impressions, measurements and adjustments using a temporary denture to allow healing. Dr. Pinharry's end goal was to have a high end prosthesis attached to the implants that was functional as well as very natural and looked great. When I smile I show a lot of teeth and I have waited my whole Iife for a smile like this. I would recommend Dr. Pin Harry to anyone. He is kind, caring, highly skilled with a great sense of humour. My teeth are perfect. See you in April.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Excellent care Highly professional and perfectionist He gave me back my smile and most important my oral health I recommend to anyone DR A-B Sh

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Oliver Pin Harry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients