Ratings for Dr. Sidney Chow

My children have been raised with Dr. Chow. Now they have children and go to him. I switched when my dentist retired and we ALL have nothing but good things to say about him and his practice. His confident, friendly manner, thoroughness, up-to date equipment and overhead TV plus a stunning view of the North Shore mountains make for a pleasant experience at the dentist, something I NEVER had growing up in the 1950s. He comes highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Chow is very gentle. He is personable and professional,with very good communication skills. You always feel that you are involved in treatment decisions!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

He's great. Our family has been with him for more than 10 years. He has small, but agile hands. I used to have a dentist that had big hairy hands. We are very happy with Dr Choi's gentle manner and his good care. They have TVs on the ceiling!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

I am not comfortable in the dental chair. Dr Chow is very personable and has a manner that puts a person at ease. He has a very gentle touch and has never hurt me. I whole heartedly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013