Ratings for Dr. Sidney Chow

Dr. Chow has looked after our entire family’s dental needs for many years. He is very compassionate and super knowledgeable. He explains the diagnosis and outlines the treatment options in a logical and comprehensible fashion. I have a stupid gag reflex to the point that I gag just brushing my teeth. He is always very gentle during exams and treatments to not initiate that reflex. The dental hygienist is just as awesome! Recently, he even made me a tiny little mouth guard to minimize the gag reflex but also serves the function of preventing my back teeth from grinding. Awesome dental clinic!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

My children have been raised with Dr. Chow. Now they have children and go to him. I switched when my dentist retired and we ALL have nothing but good things to say about him and his practice. His confident, friendly manner, thoroughness, up-to date equipment and overhead TV plus a stunning view of the North Shore mountains make for a pleasant experience at the dentist, something I NEVER had growing up in the 1950s. He comes highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Chow is very gentle. He is personable and professional,with very good communication skills. You always feel that you are involved in treatment decisions!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

He's great. Our family has been with him for more than 10 years. He has small, but agile hands. I used to have a dentist that had big hairy hands. We are very happy with Dr Choi's gentle manner and his good care. They have TVs on the ceiling!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

I am not comfortable in the dental chair. Dr Chow is very personable and has a manner that puts a person at ease. He has a very gentle touch and has never hurt me. I whole heartedly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013