Ratings for Dr. FAriba Mohtashami

Dr. Fariba Mohtashami provide "genuine" compassionate care. I came in for an ovarian mass. She explained everything and my alternatives. Based on the health facts present, she asked "me" what I felt would be the best plan of action for my care. I totally felt she had time for me and there wasn't a "waiting" room full of people. Her pre and post surgical care were exceptional. She explained what was going to be done, what should I expect and what she found and my future health needs. She put me at total ease. I can't recommend her highly enough. She has exceptional knowledge and credentials and yet she was so down to earth. In my opinion, if you need to have any GYN medical need, please reach out to Dr. Mohtashami [even if you have to wait to get in to see her]! You'll never look back!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

very knowledgeable and explained the operation to me, told me what web site to also look up. Kind but busy, which i guess is a good sign. New office is modern and nicer than old.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I just had biopsy test done under the general anesthesia with Dr Mohtashami, no pain whatsoever after, she came to talk to me before the surgery and after, very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Awesome Doctor...my first visit she made me feel at ease. Listened to my issues, explained to me my options and made me feel very comfortable. Very knowledgeable and respectful . Staff is welcoming and very nice.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Not interested in what you have to say. Got the impression she did not like answering the questions I had for her & was dismissive to what concerns I had! Would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Awesome doctor!! I finally got the help I needed and she was very kind and helpful. I was so worried and she eased all my fears. She treated me like I mattered and took very good care of me through my surgery and post op. I would recommend her very highly. She is a brilliant doctor and cares. She is not condescending and she explains everything. I am so glad I was referred to her!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Wow... just came back from seeing her... She is not interested in listening to you... She talks very very fast and gets you in and out.. was very gruff and abrupt! Felt like was in a assembly line! no patient manners at all! Is that what the new Doctors are like|??? Sure not like my old Doctor who is gentle and respectful....How times have changed :(

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Mohtashami is such a great Doctor! As soon as I met her I immediately knew she was going to be a great fit for me. She was friendly, kind and made me feel so comfortable. She answered all my questions, and made an unknown situation very clear. She was patient and put ease into all my worries. She was very knowledgeable and made me feel confident in the diagnosis. I would recommend her to anyone. Great Doctor! And a very nice staff at the office. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Mohtashami is a fantastic doctor! I have had 2 surgeries completed by her. She was informative, empathetic and validating through both processes - during our appointments and at the hospital pre and post op. She encouraged me to do my own research prior to the surgeries and answered all the questions I had. I have recommended her to others and will contiue to do so.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Mohtashami is the nicest doctor I've ever gone into see! With a friendly and open manner, she explains everything as it is being done and also has a personality that makes you feel as if you've known her forever. Kind and informative, the appointment I expected to be stressful and painful was a breeze thanks to her!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014