Ratings for Dr. FAriba Mohtashami

Not interested in what you have to say. Got the impression she did not like answering the questions I had for her & was dismissive to what concerns I had! Would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Awesome doctor!! I finally got the help I needed and she was very kind and helpful. I was so worried and she eased all my fears. She treated me like I mattered and took very good care of me through my surgery and post op. I would recommend her very highly. She is a brilliant doctor and cares. She is not condescending and she explains everything. I am so glad I was referred to her!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Wow... just came back from seeing her... She is not interested in listening to you... She talks very very fast and gets you in and out.. was very gruff and abrupt! Felt like was in a assembly line! no patient manners at all! Is that what the new Doctors are like|??? Sure not like my old Doctor who is gentle and respectful....How times have changed :(

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Mohtashami is such a great Doctor! As soon as I met her I immediately knew she was going to be a great fit for me. She was friendly, kind and made me feel so comfortable. She answered all my questions, and made an unknown situation very clear. She was patient and put ease into all my worries. She was very knowledgeable and made me feel confident in the diagnosis. I would recommend her to anyone. Great Doctor! And a very nice staff at the office. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Mohtashami is a fantastic doctor! I have had 2 surgeries completed by her. She was informative, empathetic and validating through both processes - during our appointments and at the hospital pre and post op. She encouraged me to do my own research prior to the surgeries and answered all the questions I had. I have recommended her to others and will contiue to do so.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Mohtashami is the nicest doctor I've ever gone into see! With a friendly and open manner, she explains everything as it is being done and also has a personality that makes you feel as if you've known her forever. Kind and informative, the appointment I expected to be stressful and painful was a breeze thanks to her!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Spends little time with high risk pregnancy appointments. Never answers a question with more than a "don't worry about it" attitude. I wouldn't have her as a doctor again if given the choice.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr. Mohtashami was great. I was having complications with my pregnancy and she was great at answering questions, very knowledgable and had great bed side manner. Unfortunately, I had to leave her office due to me moving but would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Worst experience ever. Prior to surgery, she gave me little to no info about what to expect post-op. Day of surgery, she didn't say a single word to me! Not even a 'hello' before I was put under. Didn't ask if I had any questions, nada! Didn't write any discharge instructions for me, no discharge prescriptions. Sent me home in pain. No instructions to follow up either. It wasn't until day 8 post-op that I called the office because of excruciating pain that I was made aware of a follow up appt. (good thing I called). When I asked what I was supposed to do about the pain, the receptionist simply told me that I'd be coming in in another two weeks anyways and if I'm still in pain then, to tell the doc. I voiced these upsets with her at my post-op appt. where she just blamed the nurses for all of my complaints. Spent a total of three minutes with me, most of which were spent talking to me like an idiot. I would advise my friends and family not to bother since she can't be bothered either.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Mohtashami is a wonderful surgeon...she has a compassionate way of dealing with patients, her work is meticulous, and she is obviously very knowledgeable and passionate about her profession.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013