Ratings for Dr. Jana Osmolinski

Dr Osmolinski is a very funny young lady who you want to get treated by! Her endless sense of humor and a little bit of sarcasm puts you in ease right away. If you suffered anxiety or stress from going to the dentist before she is the right person for you. I only hope she is not going to move away because then I would follow her wherever she goes.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

My children, ages 3 and 6, visited Dr. Osmolinski today for dental treatment under anesthesia. I felt so confident and comfortable with Dr. providing treatment on my lovely children. They remember nothing from the experience today considering the multiple dental issues. With past experiences from other dental providers who attempted oral sedation proven unsuccessful, IV anesthesia with a board certified dental anesthesiologist is the only route I can trust from this point on, especially for my children. I highly recommend Dr. Osmolinski not only for your dental care, but Anesthesia as well!!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

I visited 6 dentist in my life and I look no further. Dr Osmolinski addressed my problem and alleviate my anxiety I had from my previous visits to the dentist. She provided me with several treatment options including no treatment and explained each of them into details. I was very happy with the final result and professional chairside manners of her staff. Now I can smile again!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012