Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Al Baeer

I would have given 0 stars if possible. After $2000 in tests, this doctor was unable to give me a cause of my condition, and gave an unspecified diagnosis. In addition, his office billing my insurance for additional procedures and billed me for 30% more than I was told by his staff my contracted amount was. I would not recommend anyone see this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Al Baeer and his entire staff. I have always been treated with the utmost respect. Dr. Al Baeer is most personable and spends an amazing amount of time with me every time I have been there. I am most happy.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Al Baeer is a very nice and knowledgeble doctor. He really answered all my questions. More that that, He was the only doctor that was able to make me feel better (I suffer of headaches for many years and have seen many doctors before him) His staff are very nice and caring. They do no hesitate to go out of their way for the patients. The office is nice too. This is truly a nice and caring team. Recommend it 100%

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I went to this doctor at the recommendation of my GP to evaluate my sleep problems. It turns out he does not specialize in sleep. His staff are rude and dismissive from the moment I walked in the door. I think he and his staff are related and are of Iranian descent...I say this because there was a distinct difference in how they treated me (Caucasian) and how they treated patients that were non Caucasian. Everything about this place left me with a bad feeling. I couldn't understand the doctor, the staff were ALWAYS rude, the treatment rooms were so hot I had to bring a fan, and he did not fill out my paperwork correctly so my insurance would not pay for my sleep studies. Be Warned. This physician is the worst experience I've ever had! and I've been to MANY physicians in my lifetime.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr. Albaeer is very helpful. He takes the time to answer questions and explain your concerns.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012