Ratings for Dr. Crystal D. Cardwell

Dr. Caldwell walked out on her patients. This caused me to scramble to find a new PCP. She said her last day was going to be the 25. She just stopped showing. This is not how a doctor behaves. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Cardwell after this behavior.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Over tests; mis diagnosis ; ignorant, controlling.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

She's sweet and care about the patient's concerns.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I love Dr. Cardwell. She always takes time to explain things and listens to what I have to say. She's very thorough.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Very thorough, very patient, kind, and competent. A superlative doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

This was my first time to visit Dr. Cardwell. I was very hesitant because of past experiences I have had with other drs here. But I was referred by a close family friend & I was very pleasantly surprised. Dr. Cardwell was so nice & really seemed as if she cared about me & my illness. I have been with another for a few years & he seemed as if he didn't really care if I came to him for care or not. I never really seemed to get better. I felt I needed to change drs & I am so thankful that I did. Her staff was fairly nice except for one lady that seemed to be a little on the rude side. Thank you Dr. Cardwell for your concern & treatment.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Really listened to my issues, and dealt with them quickly and well.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr Cardwell is a very thorough Dr. She spent time examining me and talked and listened to me. She sent me for testing so she could find out what my problem was before treating it. She followed up with and diagnosed and prescribed the right medication for me. She is so pleasant and seems like she really cares about her patients. I have referred her to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012