Ratings for Dr. Saad Yasin

Very happy with Dr. Yasin. He is very calm and seems to genuinely care about how you are doing. He has never forced a medication/ lifestyle change on me, instead, he has laid out options and told me which he thinks is best. I never have to wait more than a couple days to see him. Will keep him as my GP for many years.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Yasin's for nearly two years since moving to Calgary. I am very pleased with the service he provides.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

He seems very dismissive, doesn't listen to your issues.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Best family doctor in South West Calgary. He cares about his patients and wait times are really short. 10 - 15 mins. If you had Dr Louie as your doctor and know how long wait times are. Time to see Dr. Yasin. Very nice to see him. Smile and very well dressed man. I've been with Dr Yasin for 5 years and takes cares of all my needs.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Followed Dr. Yasin from his last clinic, and continue to see him after I moved completely across town. He is worth the drive. I have a rare condition and require a bit more care than average. Always feel welcome and respected. He also researched my condition as to understand it better. Top notch!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Diagnosing soft tissue injuries is not his expertise. I was disappointed with the lack of directives that I have received to diagnose and treat my injury.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Dr Yasin has been our Family Doctor for a long time now. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. He also does referrals very fast. I had been recommending him to my friends.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

I always enjoy seeing Dr Yasin. He is thorough and punctual.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

LOVE Dr. Yasin - followed him from Cornerstone to Crescent. I cannot believe how lucky I am, because when I went to Cornerstone, I had no family doctor and when asked, said that I don't have a gender preference (I'm female). Dr. Yasin happened to be available and I've been seeing him ever since. He's very thorough and knowledgeable. If I were to choose 3 other words to describe him? Kind, gentle and not judgemental - what wonderful qualities. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr Yasin is very thorough, friendly and is proactive in his care. We are always reminded to book check ups for ourselves and our kids with a phone call from his office. He is patient with young children and does his best to accommodate last minute appointments for them. We have been very happy with his care and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Saad Yasin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medical Degree in 1998. Postgraduate Qualifications includes Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology UK, Diplomat Faculty of Sexual and reproductive health UK, Diploma in Occupational Medicine UK. Member of Royal College of general Practitioner UK, Certified College of Family Physician of Canada.

• English