Ratings for Dr. Sarah Atkinson

Sarah was my midwife over a year and a half ago, and yet I am still so thankful for her. I developed preeclampsia in my pregnancy and was hospitalized for a few weeks before baby came. Sarah came constantly to check on me, and answer all my questions and advocate for me. She was the familiar, calm face amoungst all the doctors and was the one I trusted most. Her attentive care and support with my tiny baby who arrived a few weeks early will always be appreciated. Sarah is an excellent, intelligent midwife that I would recommend in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I have to say that my birth experience with my midwife Sarah Atkinson´╗┐ was amazing. Due to challenges I ended up having quite a sever stress issues throughout my pregnancy making me very anxious about absolutely everything. Sarah my midwife was beyond patient and amazing. She answered every question no matter how small or stupid, and my gosh they were stupid, and she never complained. Throughout it she expertly assured me things were fine and followed up constantly to make sure I was okay both inside and out. She was honestly the one thing that held me together throughout the pregnancy. When our little guy was born three weeks early she gave me the confidence to deal with some minor medical issues requiring a hospital stay and to keep breastfeeding despite needing to syringe nurse for months. She was also invaluable during the actual birth and she really was so positive and reassuring. I couldn't tell you how amazing she was and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I know everyone says their midwife was the best, but honestly her heart is so big and her compassion so sincere, she really is the very best anyone could have asked for. I will forever be grateful for her for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

So thankful for the excellent care and support Sarah provided to us through the birth of our second child. She was amazing and our experience was night and day from having our first child through family doctors. Would absolutely reccommend Sarah, she is great at what she does!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Sarah is a wonderful midwife. She is kind and supportive. Her calm and peaceful energy is very comforting throughout pregnancy, labour/deliver and the postnatal phase. We had a very succesful homebirth under her care and wouldn't hesitate to use her again if we ever have another baby.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Wonderful midwife, we were really happy with her help for our homebirth

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012