Ratings for Dr. Daniel B. Rancier

I highly recommend Dr. Rancier for many reasons. He is thoroughly professional. He takes the time to listen to and address each concern of mine. He is willing to discuss various treatments for each thing that comes up - ie he does not have something set in his mind and it's his way or the highway. He has an excellent bedside manner - ie he is soft-spoken and speaks clearly and does not interrupt. He asks if I understand what he says, and makes sure I do. Most importantly to me, he honors and respects my faith.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Dr. Daniel Rancier is my personal friend, my doctor and my children's doctor. He and his staff are a truly great group of people. As with any doctor's office there is usually a wait, but it is typically no ore than 20 minutes. Waiting has more to do with the volume of patients than the quality of the medical staff. I cannot say enough good about Dr. Rancier. He is everything you would want in a doctor. He is caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. His professionalism is second to none. He can explain medical things in layman's terms. An example of Dr. Rancier's care; I have a son with Cerebral Palsy. Dr. Dan has always realized that we as the parents need to make the medical decisions for my son. He never tries to usurp our authority. Instead he works with us, educating us when needed and backing us up when that is needed. He is highly recommended by me and my family. I have often referred people to him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

I have gone to him for over ten years. He is what I look for in a physician, caring, knowledgleable.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Dr. Dan is a fantastic doctor. We have been going to him for over 10 years and he has always be respectful and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007

Dr. Rancier has been instrumental in my diabetes coming under control. He has also trated me for other things, and I find him to be knowledgeable, and willing to explain your condition and your options in terms a non- medical professional can understand. He makes you feel like you have a say in your care.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

Dr. Daniel B. Rancier's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1993)

Amerigroup