Ratings for Dr. Sander Van Zanten

My wife is in the care of Dr VanZanten. He is, by far, the best doctor I have ever dealt with for myself or with my wife. He goes above and beyond the call of duty and is no nonsense but is also very kind, compassionate and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr VanZanten is first rate, no nonsense, gets to point but not rude, caring, and looks at patient as person (and family).

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Definately make my top ten list of most favorite people/Dr's I have ever met. He always goes out of his way to help his peeps.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Almost as if he takes what he does personally. Will do what he has to to get the information he requires at the shortest notice. Answers emails ASAP, even though he must be extremely busy. Very friendly, interested listener and will stick with you, I have never been brushed off. This man is what you would hope for in any doctor, whether it be a family or specialist. I have been blessed, I may not have the cure at this point in time but we are giving it our best.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013