Ratings for Dr. Diane S. Campbell

Rude and condescending. My mother is elderly and from the old-school thinking that the doctor is always right, and even she recently transferred out of Fontaine Medical Center due to the incompetence, unprofessionalism and lack of quality care or follow-up provided by Campbell.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Spends "My" appointment time complaining about the horrible bosses she has at Cape Cod Healthcare.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Campbell is my primary care provider. She has been thoughtful, thorough and quite knowledgeable about known as well as new issues. Glad she is at Fontaine.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Kind, calm &right on top of my health problems.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

In five months of monitoring my warfarin levels, dr. Campbell has not once spoken to me directly about my low levels but has communicated through her assistant. She has never discussed alternatives or possible reasons for low INR levels even though these levels are dangerous to my health. I see absolutely no concern or interest in my welfare.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Incompetent reception, if you can get through. Dr. Campbell and PA unwilling to speak with me directly concerning an urgent care matter. Dr. Campbell would not diagnose me without a note from another Dr!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

She is a wonderful Dr. I am patient #4, been with her for years,very professional,kind & understanding, LISTENS!,has empathy for the patient,& quick on referalls when needed.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Dr. Diane S. Campbell's Credentials

• Oral Roberts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Harwich, MA