Ratings for Dr. Stacey Harris

Strongly rec this doctor. Very warm, caring, thorough. Was recommended from a friend and I'm so thrilled to finally find someone for my whole family. Takes the time to get to know you, I never feel rushed. Always booked up, shows she is needed by so many!! Worth driving and paying for .

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Best GP in the world! So kind, caring, understanding. People drive for over an hour to see her, and she's busy as she is so popular. I've referred all my friends and family to her, she is the nicest doctor I've ever encountered.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I think Dr Harris is the best! Always spends the time needed to listen to me, helpful and knowledgable. She's always booked up which shows how popular she is.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr Harris is amazing. She cares so much for me and my family. Excellent with children, takes the time to actually talk to my kids and get on their level. Leaves other doctors at the practice to shame! Highly rec her!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I blame the practice allowing only 10 minutes per appointment for why she's always running a bit behind. Otherwise is a great Dr. Very helpful and quick to run the right tests and refer to specialists if something is not quite right.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Very knowledgable. Always refers to very good specialists. Very empathetic and caring. Follows up. Very happy and have had my whole family seeing her for many years. Brilliant GP.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Shes always so lovely but also extremely late all the time.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Terrific doctor - Dr Harris has been a big part of my rehabilitation over the last year and has consistently been a great support. She's friendly, compassionate, and takes the time to understand what needs to be addressed. I have been to other doctors in the clinic Dr Harris is based at and she is one of three who I'm highly thankful and appreciative for in all that they do.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015