Ratings for Dr. Aggie Franzmann

She was testing my eyesight and asked questions so fast that I could not answer. It's OK she said! Instead of trying to go slowly. I tried a pair of contact lenses and later asked to try the same just to make sure they were the best. She said, No, you have already done that! I paid about $180 for that visit and came out not knowing what the best contacts were for me.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Franzmann is the best optometrist I've ever had. She helped me to realize I needed glasses for working on the computer. (I already had them for driving.) My previous optometrist (at the same location) failed to inform me! Dr. Franzmann is extremely professional in every respect. Besides her first-rate skills and good attitude, she also has the credentials. Beyond basic testing and breakthrough advice, she showed me how I could save some money on a new pair of glasses. What more could you ask for? If you are new to Kanata and looking for an optometrist, or think your current one is weak, I'd highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013