Ratings for Dr. Senan Sultan

If you are a diabetic who has been unable to control your diabetes, Dr. Sultan is your answer! My diabetes was out of control and within a year of being under his care, my A1C and daily blood sugar readings are normal. During my last appointment with Dr. Sultan, he informed me that if my readings are the same in 6 months (my next appointment) I can come off of all my meds. Listen to what he tells you to do and do it... This guy knows exactly what you need to do to control your diabetes and live a long and healthy life. I just love him!!! BTW, I've recommended my diabetic family members and they are also thrilled with their progress. I lost a total of 40 pounds; started eating better but nothing too crazy, doing yoga, running on the treadmill 15 minutes per day and strength training every other day for just 15 minutes. These small changes have made a huge impact in my health.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Love Dr. Sultan! Wait isn't long, he spends time with his patient showing you diagrams and results on his laptop. Very modern day doctor.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

One of the best Doctors I have ever had! He takes time with me and answers all my questions. He is a superstar in Endocrinology & Diabetes World and a very kind, compassionate person.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012