Dr. Lindsay Israel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lindsay Israel

In South Florida, you will not find anyone who cares as much as Dr. Israel. She was fantastic! She helped me move past depression.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Been patient for 3 yrs. Dr. Lindsay Gaines is wonderful. Helpful, makes you feel at ease, thorough and explains everything. She's now at new office TMS of Palm Beaches

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Israel is helpful, and shows concern at each of our visits. My son loves her staff, Carlos and Cindy. And gives Jen a hug at each visit. The enviroment is pleasent, cheerful and welcoming at her new location. She is always on time, and takes the time with him and us to make sure we understand what she is saying. Thank You Dr. Israel and staff!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Absolutely horrible! More concerned with moving to the next patient. No patient quality care or bedside manner. Children should not be in front of this woman. Atrocious.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

listened, interested, quick,accurate diagnosis, first choice of meds worked great-did excellent history, enthusiastic and positive, comfortable-wonderful experience, would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Israel - Gaines is fantastic. Very compassionate and caring. We've been seeing Dr. Israel for almost three years. We've experienced nothing but wonderful care. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

I saw her on WEDNESDAY last week and I thought she was the best!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Gaines was very interested in knowing everything about me that i felt needed attention.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr. Lindsay Israel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I was born and raised in South Florida, and I attended the University of Florida for all of my undergraduate, medical school, residency and fellowship training. I was accepted into the junior honors medical program, which is an early admissions program at the University of Florida that combines the undergraduate and medical school degree to be completed in seven years. This is an honor bestowed upon only 12 students in the whole country every year. I met my husband in high school, and we have two amazing sons. I love living in South Florida, and I am proud to be able to provide much needed psychiatric care for my beloved community. As a physician, a mother, I understand the difficulty and sometimes even hesitation about seeking treatment for yourself or your child.I believe in honesty with my patients, regarding diagnosis and treatment options, so that my patients can make an informed decision for themselves. I want my patients to be part of the decision making, and this is achieved by educating patients on risks, benefits and alternatives of treatment. I want my patients to feel empowered, because their symptoms leave them feeling powerless and hopeless. One of my most important roles as a psychiatrist is to instill hope for my patients. Depression is a treatable condition, and now with cutting edge technology, of TMS therapy, we have even more treatment options for patients who have struggled with side effects of conventional treatments and symptoms affecting their ability to function. My job is to return patients back to functioning.This is how I would want to be treated, with honesty, dignity and compassion.

• English

• University of Florida (Grad. 2004)

• Transcranial magnetic stimulation