Ratings for Dr. Calvin Weinryb

Dr. Weinryb is an excellent optometrist. He has been my eye doctor for over 25 years and I have always received quality care. He always takes the time to explain what he's doing, He puts you at ease, pays attention to detail, and keeps up with the latest in vision tech. I'm very happy with his service and I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Weinryb is a very patient, knowledgeable, thorough, and caring optometrist. He took the time to answer all my questions without me feeling being rushed. He assessed my eye condition and referred me to an ophthalmologist for subsequent surgery. Everything turned out well.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Dr. Weinryb has been my optometrist for many years. He is very detail-oriented and thorough in his examinations and his sense of humour makes my visits pleasant. I've recommended him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Weinryb is the best optometrist I know. He has been my eye doctor for over 20 years and I have always received quality care.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Weinryb is a helpful optometrist, but the wait can sometimes be long for a doctor with suc few clients.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012