Dr. Anthony Posa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anthony Posa

Dr. Anthony Posa is great. He knows a lot and truly cares about all his patients.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Posa is simply put a life saver. I have been seeing Dr. Posa for 4 years. I had so many health issues that I never thought a Chiropractor could help. So many medical doctors made promises to help but instead I would get more pills to take. My health was in shambles. Since I started care with Dr. Posa, I no longer take medication. I am no longer depressed, I lost weight, I can sleep again and my back pain/headaches are all gone. No drug could ever do what he has done. Very helpful and a great listener. My entire family goes and they have all had amazing results. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Dr Anthony Posa is an exceptionally kind, knowledgeable, thoughtful and respectful doctor. NSA treatment is different than traditional chiro, but if you trust him and the techniques, he can truly heal you. It amazes me how quickly i heal in his care. If you want natural ways that are not invasive, this is a dr for you. His genuine warm extends through his heart and hands. He helps the mind, body and soul! Thank you Dr. Posa... You mean so much to me! The office staff always tries to fit you in and is always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Anthony Posa gies excellent healing treatment, which helps patients on physical, mental and spiritual well being. The good news is, there is no side effect. God bless & thank you for all your help to me, my friends & relatives.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr Posa is one of a kind. He is the kindest, most considerate and compassionate health care practitioner . The energy in the office is so pleasant and reassuring. The technique used by dr. Posa is so effective. He is a miracle man!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Posa is compassionate, committed to healing, incredibly skilled and gets results. He has helped me more than any other chiropractor or health practitioner I have visited.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr Posa is an amazing Doctor and a great human being!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr. Posa is truly committed to his work and to patient well-being.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Helpful staff, bright clean and calming office. Dr. Anthony Posa is very skilled and gifted with his work.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

What are great person. I have never met someone that cares so much for the well-being of his patients. He has helped me and since then so many of my family and friends. What a blessing he has been.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Anthony Posa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Anthony Posa completed a four-year doctor of chiropractic degree and graduated Cum Laude from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 1983. In addition, he previously completed an Honors Bachelor of Science degree in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry from York University in 1979. He has studied numerous techniques in chiropractic care, and he holds degrees in homeopathy and acupuncture. He has been practicing Network Spinal Analysis since 1990. Dr. Posa, an NSA care quantum member, is one of only a few practitioners in Canada to achieve the highest level certification in Network Spinal Analysis.

• English
  • French

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1983)

• Chiropractic adjustment