Ratings for Dr. Edwin Cheng

Excellent doctor! Wonderful staff! Time and time again I am always pleased with my care!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I had a procedure done by Dr. Cheng in July 2017. At the time, Dr. Cheng said he would see me again but I have never heard from him since. I am not sure how to contact him but would like the results explained to me by him. I am anxious to speak with him again. He was very informative regarding the procedure and I would like to talk to him again soon.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Jessica is a kind soul, easy to communicate with. Dr Cheng is approachable, respectful of the need to communicate. We could use more like this team in our system.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Very nice and thorough. Listens well and takes time with you. Pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Very pleasant front office staff. Listened to my story and asked very thoughtful clarifying questions. Spent a lot of time explaining his thought process and tests required. Gave my opportunities for my input and questions. Feel better already!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr. Cheng. Very professional, compassionate man.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

He's good. REAL good. Very impressed with the care he provided my mother. A gentle soul.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Edwin Cheng is an extraordinary physician. If you are fortunate enough to receive his care, there is no doubt that you will be extremely well looked after. I had gone elsewhere when my 'then' family physician seemed inconvenienced by me trying to figure out an unknown condition at the time. I was extremely fortunate to be recommended to Dr. Cheng by someone else. Not only did he diagnose my condition (which was outside of his specialty after thorough testing), but he helped guide me through the proper channels for treatment and continues to monitor my progress to this day. His assistant (Jessica) was also a huge help in providing all of the critical scheduling and follow-up to my care. Dr. Cheng and his staff are truly outstanding!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I am very impressed with the intelligence, care and professionalism of this doctor. I feel very lucky to be in his care. He takes time to explain treatment. His office staff are wonderful too... very responsive to patient questions.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

not impressed with the lack of due diligence. Quantity above quality

Submitted December 5, 2016