Ratings for Dr. Jean Seguin

I never recommend that doctor to anyone as I can't trust him

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr Seguin treated me and I had excellent service. He knows what he's talking about. Would recommend to anyone who needs an orthopedic surgeon

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr Seguin treated me and I had the best experience. He got me my MRI referral in 5 minutes. He knows what he's talking about. Would recommend to anyone who needs an orthopaedic surgeon

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I saw Dr. Jean Seguin. He checked me for 2 seconds and it looked like I was bothering him for doing so. If I didn't have any questions he would have sent me away with no information. He just said go to physio. Why am I paying him, if the physio will give me all the information I need. This place sucks. I have been to other sports medicine doctors before and they were much more helpful and informative .

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

His punctuality is great because his clinic is empty. He saw me for literally 5 seconds, wrote a script without listening to me and I had to follow him into the hallway to as about follow-up treatment. Wow. No wonder your clinic is empty.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Unfortunately, I have to agree with other comments about him. While he did refer me for a test that detected a fracture, he was no help otherwise. In all visits he was very rushed as they seem to always double book patients and so each time he only spent a few minutes with me. But maybe he has no additional knowledge to share....

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

This man is not an orthopedic surgeon, he is a family doctor. There are excellent family doctors on staff at the Carleton Sports Medicine Clinic but he is not one of them. He is incompetent and arrogant. Incompetent because he had to ask me the same question 3 times (he forgot the previous answers I gave him). He was confused as to why I was there (but it was all in the computer record). Arrogant because he blamed me for the lack of improvement - and said I did not need a cortisone injection. When I pressed him for a referral and second opinion, he did it with ill grace. Thank goodness I insisted on this referral because the specialist gave me a cortisone injection with immediate and lasting relief. Avoid this guy - look at the warnings in the reviews below - and they are 100% right. See any of the other docs at Sports Medicine and you will be in good hands. I refuse to ever see this jerk again.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Terrible, wanted me out quick. No way you can diagnosis that quick. Avoid him at all costs!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

excellent doc, strongly recommend for knee problems

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

NO CLUE...EXACT same treatment as prescribed 2 years ago for a different injury to which he misdiagnosed. If your a fan of PHYSIO as he definitely is be prepared for a 1 min eval followed by Use ice and go to physio. Very poor Doctor especially one that so called specializes in the field of my injury. Expect this and the O'L in out bedside matter.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014