Ratings for Dr. Alan Gijsbers

He was a life saver to me. I was in a very dark place and he helped me to find my way out of it. If you are truly committed to wanting help with conquering your addiction he is the go to man.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I did a lot of research on the internet about Dr Gijsbers prior to my first appointment. If I hadn't I think that I would have been put off. He is clearly experienced and enthusiastic about beating addiction. My advice would be to be prepared before your appointment and be honest and direct about your addiction.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Arrogant Hack - thinks he is GOD, no compassion and zero idea. I got the impression he thought he made the first moon landing. To him everything is black and white (in my depressed state everything appears grey - so i wanted some advice). He told me to stop doing what I was doing (self medicating due to acute trauma)and come back and see him in 2 months when he next had 15 mins to spare(Oh and don't forget your wallet). A completely unprofessional ego maniac who finished his studies in the 1970's and has not picked up a book or used a computer since. If you value your life and sanity go else where (he is a crook!)

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013