Ratings for Dr. Marita Izmailova-Smith

This place is so awesome!!! My kids didn't want to leave! Dr. Smith is so sweet and knowledgeable. I will be telling all my friends!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Wonderful and knowledgable dentist. I couldn't be happier to find this dentist for my children. The office is so colorful and kid friendly. Highly Recommended!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

My daughter was having terrible pain, we called and we were able to be seen right away. Dr. Smith extracted her tooth and she didn't even realize when she did it. Such a great dentist. We're so happy with the whole experience.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

We are so happy we found Dr. Smith. She's gentle, has a way with kids and extremely smart. A++

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

My daughter loves to come to see Dr. Smith. We never have to wait and she makes the entire visit fun! Great dentist

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

My Kids love Dr. Smith. She is so patient and kind. We feel fortunate to have found Dr. Smith

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Excellent with kids and very knowledgeable. My kids lover her

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr. Smith is the best!!! My kids have a lot of anxiety coming to the dentist and Dr. Smith has a way with them that totally put them at ease!!! I highly recommend Dr. Smith!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Love Dr. Smith!! She is the best. I had brought my daughter Layla to several pediatric dentists but she would just never cooperate... not a problem with Dr. Smith... she was so gentle and kind, and Layla had no problems whatsoever! We will only be going to Dr. Smith.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014