Ratings for Dr. Zofia S. Mroczka

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Mroczka is a very caring and loving Dr. I always look forward to my aptt. with her. She always has a hug for me, which always helps my MS feel better...

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Very thorough! Takes time with you and is very knowledgeable. Love her!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Mroczka by my regular dr. for frequent migraines. Dr. Mroczka put me at ease immediately. She treated me with a prevention med, and since being on it I haven't had ONE migraine! Also, she's treating me with physical therapy for tension in my shoulders. She was a great listener, wanted to understand all factors that might contribute to my migraines, and recommended an MRI just to be sure. Very thorough, gentle and kind personality. She could tell I was stressed out. I take offense to the above comment. She is certainly not "slovenly" at all. She speaks with a charming Polish accent and truly cares about her patients. You can really tell. Her office is like a welcoming house with dim lights, not a sterile clinic with harsh lights. I'm so glad I went to her. As for medications, she was careful to tell me what would or wouldn't interact with what I was already taking and didn't give me something that would interact badly. She's excellent!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

she s very good doctor specializing in neurology and psycho she saved my moms life nobody knew what was wrong with my mom and she knew it right away. She is a very good doctor!!!!!1

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Watch out for the medications she gives you. She is medication happy, unprofessional, slovenly.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008