Ratings for Dr. Jason L. Lockridge

This has been one of the most frustrating experiences of my life. I have a rash ON MY FACE and I can't get a return call to find the results of a biopsy. When I talked with someone today I was old the MD was out last week. I wish I had know that last week. So, my message is "on the list" and my call will probably be returned today either around 12 or after 5. I have a rash ON MY FACE and it's getting worse !!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Lockridge for several years now. Before I found him I had gone to other offices on the Hwy 280/Inverness area. Those experiences left me feeling like I was being sold some overpriced products and not solving the real issues I was concerned with. I was looking for a doctor who was more concerned with finding a solutions. Dr. Lockridge's office is simple but his ability to care for his patients is superior. He is a breath of fresh air and is treating patients with integrity and genuine old fashion care. When you leave his office you won't be passing rows of expensive products you'll just be glad you finally found someone who doesn't speak fluff. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

FAMILY FUN ENVIRONMENT WITH LOTS OF GENERAL DETAILS FOR SKIN CARE!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Submitted August 19, 2014

Worst dr experience I have ever had. The first visit they misdiagnosed my daughter so we went back and they would not let me go back with her. When I told them I did not want her treated unless I was with her they ignored my request. We will never go back here again.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

My brother is a patient here. Dr. Lockridge is very fast and I feel as were being rushed. His nurse is excellent! She is young probably mid 20's. She extremely helpful as well as very up beat. Every patient she calls back she act's as if she has known for years. Very welcoming. She takes you back and gets you ready for him to come in and spend 3 minutes with you. I am okay with that bc she comes back and discusses all issues my brother and I may have. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't go, instead now the whole family goes. If she would become a doctor he would lose many patient's. Im not taking away from his knowledge and profession, I would just rather be with some one more compassionate. As long as shes there we will all go back.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

The Dr was great, new exactly what my problem was as soon as he walked in the door and looked at my finger. The staff on the other hand not so good. They have you get get there extremely early only to ignore you when you sign in. Then 30-45 minutes later they call you up there to give you the paper work to fill out that they had already sent you in the mail.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

My son ( 12 ) was having problems with his hair coming out! Dr. Lockridge did an excellent job treating him ! He was very loving and compassionate to him. The treatment involved having injections in my son's scalp. He was very gentle and sympathetic. His hair has grown back! Thanks to Dr. Lockridgè for his wisdom in treating him in such a difficult time! A Big Thank You!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Doctor was helpful with my excema and recommended over the counter products which have been great. Learned my former lotion and soap were the problem. Former dermatologist never did that. He even went beyond my request and checked for skin cancers. Waited in waiting room seemed a little odd since I was the only patient there at the time.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Office was nice. Two people who got there after me got in before me. Waited about 40 minutes and I had the first appointment. Dr. seemed to simply like to hear himself talk. Never listened to and interrupted when I tried to talk. When I said I had an on going problem and I described it, he said that can't happen and went on with his hurried exam. In 4 minutes his hand was on the door knob and I wasn't even sure why I was there. Nice looking young man but has a lot to learn.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. Jason L. Lockridge's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This has been one of the most frustrating experiences of my life. I have a rash ON MY FACE and I can't get a return call to find the results of a biopsy. When..."

May 23, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr. Lockridge for several years now. Before I found him I had gone to other offices on the Hwy 280/Inverness area. Those experiences left m..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "FAMILY FUN ENVIRONMENT WITH LOTS OF GENERAL DETAILS FOR SKIN CARE!"

September 24, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=35192'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014