Ratings for Dr. Peter Manzer

Courteous, gentle, efficient, my fear of dentists is disappearing with every visit.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I am typically not the type to comment on dental services however after going through a lengthy process on my teeth with both Maureen and Dr Manzer I just have to say I'm impressed. They were always ready for me and showed true care and attention through out the process. I'm loving the end result. If you have some difficult dental work required give Dr Manzer a call.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Very competent and professional. I have been going to Dr. Manzer for almost 10 years and I never have any complaints. The staff are extremely polite and professional as well!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

My experience with Dr. Manzer and his team has been nothing less than wonderful. As I am nervous patient, I require additional time and care to feel comfortable. Dr Manzer and his staff go out of their way to answer all questions, provide timely information about each procedure and made me feel like it was all going to be okay. Dr. Manzer makes going to dentist almost pleasant!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Best dentist I have ever been to. Always super friendly and professional, exceptionally friendly and pleasant staff. The only dentist that I actually enjoy going to visit!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Having a crown put in is never fun but Dr. Manzer and his helper, Maureen made it as pleasant and stressless as possible. Before they started Dr. Manzer asked me if there was anything I was worried about or that they could do to make me feel more comfortable. I get migraines so they provided me with a gel neck pillow, a fan to keep me cool and continually checked in to see if I was doing okay throughout the procedure and if I needed anything. I hardly felt the needles, I heard conversation between the two of them that was encouraging and supportive....hearing a dentist thank his hygenist for her work is admirable! I was completely satisfied with the work they did and how they treat their patients. Barb Perschcon

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I was very disappointed with my most recent visit. Was told I had a number of cavities. When I went for a second opinion at another dentist after full X-rays of my mouth it was determined I had one cavity. I will not be going back. I am giving 4 stars for the staff as the ladies at the front desk are extremely pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Very helpful practitioner. The staff surrounding him is also very nice. My trips to the dentist are no longer a burden. I honestly recommend Sandstone Dental to all those who are in the NW and are looking for a reputable establishment.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Manzer is an exceptional dentist. I and my family have been going to the Sandstone Dental clinic since 1993. I am patient #50 :). We continue to go back to Sandstone Dental for all our dental needs. When Dr. Manzer took over the practice, we continued to go as he is a very caring, knowledgeable and a perfectionist for all our dental needs. Our children are grown now and now our grandchildren go to see Dr. Manzer. We could not ask for a better dentist and his staff are exceptional as well. He is and will be our dentist forever!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

A true Gentleman and a great Dentist. Peter is a true professional with a great touch and dental chair manners. He will be my Dentist for life.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Peter Manzer's Credentials

• McGill University (Grad. 1985)