Dr. Peter Manzer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peter Manzer

Have been seeing Dr. Manzer for over 5 years, did 3 bridges/crowns for me. Never had any issue.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Sandstone Dental all people work there so nice very kiend I been there almost 15 years I am so happy to have them the are very professional and thanks you so much Dr Manzer you work is awesome I am so happy you are my Dr and I am so comfortable with you and your staff thank you so much 🌺🌺🌺

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

My family has been going to Sandstone Dental for a few years now and we have nothing but great things to say about our experiences there. Dr. Manzer, his practice and staff are extremely pleasant, professional and very welcoming upon every visit. If you are looking for a great dentist in the city, I highly recomend visiting Sandstone Dental.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

This is my first medical/dental review. I was terrified of dentists. Dr Manzer is building trust over the years where there was none. He meets and exceeds my expectations. The level of care is very professional. The discomfort has been minimum even when the freezing came out. I'm not ready to say it's a joy to go to the dentist but at least I'm not so scared anymore, thank you so much!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Courteous, gentle, efficient, my fear of dentists is disappearing with every visit.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I am typically not the type to comment on dental services however after going through a lengthy process on my teeth with both Maureen and Dr Manzer I just have to say I'm impressed. They were always ready for me and showed true care and attention through out the process. I'm loving the end result. If you have some difficult dental work required give Dr Manzer a call.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Very competent and professional. I have been going to Dr. Manzer for almost 10 years and I never have any complaints. The staff are extremely polite and professional as well!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

My experience with Dr. Manzer and his team has been nothing less than wonderful. As I am nervous patient, I require additional time and care to feel comfortable. Dr Manzer and his staff go out of their way to answer all questions, provide timely information about each procedure and made me feel like it was all going to be okay. Dr. Manzer makes going to dentist almost pleasant!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Best dentist I have ever been to. Always super friendly and professional, exceptionally friendly and pleasant staff. The only dentist that I actually enjoy going to visit!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Having a crown put in is never fun but Dr. Manzer and his helper, Maureen made it as pleasant and stressless as possible. Before they started Dr. Manzer asked me if there was anything I was worried about or that they could do to make me feel more comfortable. I get migraines so they provided me with a gel neck pillow, a fan to keep me cool and continually checked in to see if I was doing okay throughout the procedure and if I needed anything. I hardly felt the needles, I heard conversation between the two of them that was encouraging and supportive....hearing a dentist thank his hygenist for her work is admirable! I was completely satisfied with the work they did and how they treat their patients. Barb Perschcon

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Peter Manzer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Peter Manzer graduated in 1985 from McGill University School of Dentistry with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery. Dr. Manzer is a general dentist and is trained to provide Sedation Dentistry. He finds it especially rewarding to be able to offer a dental sedation option in assisting the more anxious or nervous patient. His goal is to make each dental visit as relaxing and comfortable as possible. Dr. Manzer has also completed additional training in cosmetic dentistry and implant dentistry. His patients appreciate his meticulous care in providing the best dental care possible. In his spare time, Peter and his wife enjoy exploring all that Calgary has to offer. They especially like to discover new restaurants and visit the beautiful nearby mountains.

• English

• McGill University (Grad. 1985)