Dr. Peter Manzer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peter Manzer

Both Dr. Peter Manzer and his assistant Maureen were extremely kind during two filling replacements. The process is invasive, and I was quite nervous as I had endured a clumsy, painful procedure with another dentist. What a difference! Every effort was made to ensure a quick, (but continually informative) and pain-free procedure. Feeling confident enough to head back for round two in a month's time! So appreciative of your patience with this patient!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

The customer service skills at this office are outstanding. After I had work done, both times, I had a follow up call the next day to make sure everything was OK.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

I haven't been to a dentist since I was a student (in the early 90's), so I was a little apprehensive about going back after such a long time. However, I finally had to go since I had ground down my teeth so badly that chewing had become painful. The team at Sandstone made my first trip back much more pleasant than I anticipated. The front desk staff were attentive and friendly. My first dental assistant, Emily, did a wonderful job of putting me at ease with her caring and professional demeanor. She was not judgmental at all, which was one of my biggest worries. Dr. Manzer was also very personable. He did a thorough job of explaining their findings, and recommended treatment. I had actually thought I was going to need crowns, but he advised me that they weren’t necessary. Although he has a very busy schedule, they squeezed me in the next week with his other assistant, Maureen, and they fixed up the right side of my mouth. I’m extremely happy with the result and look forward to getting the other side finished off at my next appointment. Thank you, Dr. Manzer, and all the staff at Sandstone!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Have been seeing Dr. Manzer for over 5 years, did 3 bridges/crowns for me. Never had any issue.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Sandstone Dental all people work there so nice very kiend I been there almost 15 years I am so happy to have them the are very professional and thanks you so much Dr Manzer you work is awesome I am so happy you are my Dr and I am so comfortable with you and your staff thank you so much 🌺🌺🌺

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

My family has been going to Sandstone Dental for a few years now and we have nothing but great things to say about our experiences there. Dr. Manzer, his practice and staff are extremely pleasant, professional and very welcoming upon every visit. If you are looking for a great dentist in the city, I highly recomend visiting Sandstone Dental.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

This is my first medical/dental review. I was terrified of dentists. Dr Manzer is building trust over the years where there was none. He meets and exceeds my expectations. The level of care is very professional. The discomfort has been minimum even when the freezing came out. I'm not ready to say it's a joy to go to the dentist but at least I'm not so scared anymore, thank you so much!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Courteous, gentle, efficient, my fear of dentists is disappearing with every visit.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I am typically not the type to comment on dental services however after going through a lengthy process on my teeth with both Maureen and Dr Manzer I just have to say I'm impressed. They were always ready for me and showed true care and attention through out the process. I'm loving the end result. If you have some difficult dental work required give Dr Manzer a call.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Very competent and professional. I have been going to Dr. Manzer for almost 10 years and I never have any complaints. The staff are extremely polite and professional as well!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Peter Manzer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Peter Manzer graduated in 1985 from McGill University School of Dentistry with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery. Dr. Manzer is a general dentist and is trained to provide Sedation Dentistry. He finds it especially rewarding to be able to offer a dental sedation option in assisting the more anxious or nervous patient. His goal is to make each dental visit as relaxing and comfortable as possible. Dr. Manzer has also completed additional training in cosmetic dentistry and implant dentistry. His patients appreciate his meticulous care in providing the best dental care possible. In his spare time, Peter and his wife enjoy exploring all that Calgary has to offer. They especially like to discover new restaurants and visit the beautiful nearby mountains.

• English

• McGill University (Grad. 1985)

HIP