Ratings for Dr. Elithabeth Ross

Very difficult to get a hold of the office. There is no follow up or reminder set for appointments. A very frustrating experience

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

She is a very knowledgeable and respectful doctor. I highly recommend her and have seen her for years. She is thorough in her approach and takes care not to misdiagnose or prescribe inappropriate or unnecessary medications. I am surprised by some of the negative comments below with regard to wait time. We have to wait for everyone. I would like to add that while we wait for any specialist Dr. Ross will always make time and fit in someone when it is an emergency. So wait time is a petty complaint. I have never experienced anything but positive response from the reception staff. When going to the specialist it is their knowledge and expertise you are seeking not always a buddy bedside manner. She is top notch in every area.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

It was the beginning of the day, and she was on time. She was knowledgeable and explained things well. She was kind and respectful.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I saw Dr. Ross twice in July as I was referred to her due to a rash that I was having on my body. I have had eczema for many years and was positive that the rash I had was not eczema as the symptoms were so different. I showed her the patches and she was also stumped and could not figure out what my rash was. Because she knew my previous history of eczema she said "I do not want to diagnose you with 2 different types of rashes, so I'm going to say that you have eczema" What???? That's her diagnosis???? She then wrote a prescription for me that cost me $86.51 and I used that oinment till the last drop and I still had the rash!!! So I went back after 10 days and she diagnosed me again and said I had eczema again. So I said well the medication didn't help so obviously I do not have eczema and I told her that the patches hurt. She then asked another doctor in her clinic to come in the room to get a second opinion. Of course he backed her up and said I had eczema. When he left she said "Are you happy now, i got you a second opinion and you have eczema" Wow!!! No bedside manner what so ever!!!! She then wrote another prescription and advised me to take part in a skin study that is not covered by medical. Really??? I have since been to another dermatologist who said that the patches I have are definitely not eczema and that he was very surprised with Dr. Ross' diagnosis. I do not recommend anyone to see Dr. Ross!!!!

Submitted December 17, 2014

I saw Dr Ross twice in one week - both by appointment & both times I had to wait 30 mins then 45 mins. But found Dr Ross kind & informative. However, I had to have a biopsy of spot on face, it became infected & I ended up on antibiotics. Not saying it was her fault - I just don't know. Other than her rather 'cold' staff I have no problem going back for my 3 month follow up with Dr Ross. I will just plan for a lengthy wait for sure (ie amount of parking I pre-pay for!)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Yes, I had to wait for her (over half an hour), but it was well worth it. She was kind, understanding and sympathetic to my situation. I also saw her as an urgent patient, so I only had to wait two days for the appointment. She took the time to look me over head to toe, and was very informative with her information. She also took the time to listen and absorb what I had to say and what I have noticed about my condition over the years.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

This doctor was an hour late, and her staff were completely unapologetic. She dismissed my concerns, and spent less than 10 minutes with me (wonder how she can be behind 60 mins if everyone only get a passing glance?). She told me I would have to come back for another appointment if I wanted any other concerns addressed (that's not going to happen). She did no real examination, and asked very few questions. This appointment was a total waste of my time, as I found my GP was more informative and caring. My impression is that this doctor is all about billable time.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Ross was unreal, she showed up 45 min late and rushed me in and out. She didn't explain anything to me that was going on, as she was finishing up taking notes she asked me if I had any questions without even looking up at me or showing any interest whatsoever. I was speechless and without saying anything, walked out of her room. No professional should conduct themselves in this manner. I wont be going back.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

The worst dermatologist I have ever seen. She is so cold, and she doesn't do a thorough job. My family doctor told me the same thing as she did, and she is supposed to be a specialist.She didn't do any tests, i was out of the office in less than 5 min.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012