Ratings for Dr. Cheryl Bayer

Worst optometrist in the city! My glasses prescription was terrible, they reviewed it, told me it was correct. I ended up getting my old prescription....total waste of time and money. And no refund for all the time wasted and multiple visits. The worst experience ever! Stay far away.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

The most thorough eye exam I ever had. The staff is friendly and do everything possible to help you.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I strongly disagree with the previous comment. I have been to several optometrists but Dr. Bayer is the best. She takes her time and does a very thorough exam. I have been happy with my glasses.prescription.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Hard a student do my exam and took over an hour; then Dr. Bayer did a cursery check. I have never been able to adjust to perscription and seriously think it is wrong!! Not personable at all. Robotic in her speech, reluctant to answer questions and not very clear. Do not recommend this eye doctor at all!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

A very good experience for both me and my son. Dr Bayer is patient with children and also quick with her examination. When I had concerns she was very thorough in the exam and referred me to a specialist. She is very professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

A very thorough examination and the staff are great. I love my new glasses!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013