Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Jaamour

My husband and myself were very satisfied with our visits to Dr. Jaamour. Dr. Seguin gave us every information about our situation after all tests were done; he used a very simple language that made us feel very comfortable. Staff is very friendly, patient, and considerate in our dealing with them.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

He and his staff were extremely attentive to my mother - taking a great deal of time and care, which was deeply appreciated

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I was only in the office to be set up with a loop monitor. Abbey was extremely helpful during the visit as well as during several phone calls with questions about the function of the monitor. As I never had any dealings directly with Dr. Jaamour I cannot comment however I was very satisfied with the service I received.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Jaamour is a very experienced and professional Cardiologist with greater than 25 years of experience in hospital CCU and cath lab and in outpatient clinic settings. That experience really shows, and he truly cares for the well being of his patients with very close follow up visits and hands on management of not only cardiovascular disorders but also managing risk factors and preventative care. I have had nothing but excellent experiences with him. He also employs a Canadian Certified Physician Assistant trained in the practice of medicine to help manage his patients so that they receive the most timely and comprehensive care possible. He is extremely thorough spending greater than average amounts of time with patients to provide the most comprehensive care possible, and his practice mirrors that of Dr. Jaamour. This office is a good model for MD and PA clinics. I can only give my highest recommendations.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

The worst doctor i have ever seen didn't know the difference between a heart murmur and heart failure. How many people has he killed.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I see Dr. Jaamour quite often for follow up and can proudly say that I have never had a bad experience with him, his staff or the office. The beautiful girls at the front are always smiling. Even though we all know my jokes are terrible, they are still polite and laugh with me every time. The technicians are very friendly and professional. I trust Dr. Jaamour and his staff every time I walk into their office. I don't mind waiting the extra time to see him because I know he is a specialist and I've waited longer at other offices. When other doctors sent me away with little to no testing, Dr. Jaamour was extremely thorough, ordering multiple tests to investigate. I would recommend his services to anyone in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I received a phone call for my consultation appointment one day after my family doctor sent the referall. I was impressed that a specialist office contacted me so quickly with such little wait time to get in. The girls at the front desk have always accommodated my work schedule to ensure that all my tests and appointments are completed on time. I appreciate my appointment reminder call as well! Most offices don't give us that courtesy anymore! I like that they take the time to show they care about our appointments. The technicians are awesome here too. They are very personable and make sure you feel comfortable and relaxed during all of the testing. I have never had a bad experience with this office. They are very quick and efficient!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I can't say it's fair for me to leave a review about Dr. Jaamour, as I have also never met him. I have only been seen by his assistant. I can agree with many other comments about the staff, more specifically the receptionists. They don't come off as pleasant people, when asked to rearrange appointments, I most definitely get attitude that I'm being a nuisance. I should also point out its obvious they text or have personal phones at the desk, I'm not sure how comfortable I feel about "patient confidentiality" when personal cell phones are out & present around patient documents. Otherwise, the office is clean, I suppose the staff is helpful as they have scheduled many appointments for me and I've received results.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I didn't ge to see dr Jaamour yet I saw he's assistant and it was good. The problem are the receptionists, very rude when they had to accommodate the next appointments for tests. Very rude and unpleasant. After a week they kept calling to cancel the appointment they made for me and to rescheduale. Can't deal with them

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Waited 2 hours to see doctor even with an appointment; then was not able to complete stress test because I was getting chest pains and felt weak, yet apparently I'm in perfect health. Doctor found nothing wrong!! Then the report to my family doctor said the stress test went perfectly. What a waste of time and worse still, OHIP money.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017