You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marcie Ulmer

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I've only been seeing Dr. Ulmer for about a year. I am being treated for adult acne. Extremely knowledgeable and staff very friendly. She remembers me every visit... I can't say that about a lot of physicians unless you've known them for a long period of time. Dr. Ulmer recently performed laser removal on the many skin tags I had. It was like a COMEDY show... REALLY... As painful as it was, we were cracking jokes pretty much the whole time. Made appointment very comfortable. As for the acne... Huge improvement! Greeting she makes every visit... Going to make you look great on your wedding date...

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

My husband saw Dr. Ulmer and she was so thorough & knowledgeable. My husband was so happy to have such a Dr. who cares. She is very nice & recommend you to see a skin Dr. if need an immediate attention. Highly recommend such a rare kind of Dr. who really cares a lot.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have been to Dr. Ulmer twice now for having moles removed as well as acne. She is very knowledgeable, friendly and has excellent skin!! The first time my acne cleared up and now it has come back. She recommended new treatment and my acne is clearing up again! Best dermatologist! :)

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

A visit to Dr.Ulmer was a total waste of time I left the clinic wondering what I had gone there for. Cold attitude & responsive. I wonder about some of the reviews below as they sound suspiciously much the same. I went back to the clinic but made sure I had another Dr. who was very pleasant & helpful

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I've been to Dr. Ulmer twice now and each time she has been wonderful. She's thorough, very knowledgeable as well as friendly. She's quick to apologize if the office is busy and you don't get in to your appointment right on time. She puts you at ease instantly with her demeanor and does not hesitate to bring in an associate for a 2nd opinion. I really liked that. I'm completely happy with her and would recommend her in a minute.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Best dermatologist I've been to in approximately 43 years of seeing them. Caring, helpful, professional advice for a terrible, debilitating case of hand exczema.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

with the help of Dr. Ulmer and Barbados sun and ocean my psoriasis on my ankle is completely gone.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Marcie Ulmer's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly and knowledgeable. She really listens and has provided me with excellent care."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've only been seeing Dr. Ulmer for about a year. I am being treated for adult acne. Extremely knowledgeable and staff very friendly. She remembers me every ..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My husband saw Dr. Ulmer and she was so thorough & knowledgeable. My husband was so happy to have such a Dr. who cares. She is very nice & recommend you to see ..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been to Dr. Ulmer twice now for having moles removed as well as acne. She is very knowledgeable, friendly and has excellent skin!! The first time my ac..."

June 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.vancouverskin.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3L0" to "V6E 4M3". Address has been updated from "None" to "1111 West Georgia Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16046827546".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ulmer is caring, knowledgeable and can put one at ease immediately. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a fantastic dermatologist. "

May 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Such a caring dermatologist. Highly recommend. Will keep going back for my skin problem."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "A visit to Dr.Ulmer was a total waste of time I left the clinic wondering what I had gone there for. Cold attitude & responsive. I wonder about some of the..."

November 10, 2014
  • First Name changed from "M" to "Marcie"

November 15, 2012