Dr. Peter Ursel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peter Ursel

Excellent knowledgeable doctor, staff and very accommodating and friendly!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr Ursel and his staff are amazing to deal with! Extremely professional and a warm, comfortable atmosphere. I highly recommend Dr Ursel.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Staff were friendly and the treatment was prompt and effective.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Ursel and his staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. I never feel like I am being rushed out of the office. Making an appointment is easy and if I have to wait it's only for a few minutes. The treatment that I have received from Dr. Ursel's office is exceptional and has been very effective (EVLT, spider vein treatments, and botox. Thanks so much for your professionalism.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Staff extremely friendly and helpful, Dr Ursel is very competent and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I had laser surgery "VenaSeal" done for my varicose veins and so happy that I chose Dr. Ursel to do this procedure. Dr. Ursel personally called me to discuss the procedure before I made my decision and he helped me feel comfortable with moving forward to get it done. Post procedure he provided his personal contact information so that I could reach out with any questions or concerns - this is so rare these days - and it was much appreciated. I can't say enough about how good I feel about the laser surgery and how happy I chose Dr. Ursel - he's absolutely fantastic! Right from walking into the office the staff make you feel very welcome and they are all super friendly! Thank you so much - it so nice to look down at my legs and feel good about showing them off this summer!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Wonderful place Wonderful people Great results I’m completely happy with everything I’ve had done here

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I have been to Dr Ursel several times for removal of skin lesions and each time have had a positive experience. He is a great doctor and I have had no problems or after effects. Everything has healed perfectly. We are very fortunate to have such an excellent doctor in Lindsay.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Very knowlagebel ,whe something on my body doesn't look right,I do not hesitate to call Dr. URSEL,up front, honest as the day is long.I have no problem whatsoever ever to recommend him to freinds or colleagues. Talking to him makes you feel relaxed,no pressure whatsoever.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr Ursel is a pleasure! Very knowledgeable! Easy to talk to!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Peter Ursel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Lindsay, ON