Dr. Peter Ursel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peter Ursel

Excellent staff. Michelle is amazing and has been there 20 years. That says something. Dr. Ursel really cares about his work

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

I had a mini lip fill- my lips look great. They look fuller but not unreal. I just look better. Very happy. I have had nightmare lips prior. Will only use Dr. Ursel for now on.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

I’m very pleased with the results and the care provided

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

I can’t say enough good things about Dr Ursel and his staff.. all have been very accommodating to my schedules... I’m so happy with my results. I know I’ll have to go back in the next couple of yrs for help when I start to have more mature skin issues, Dr Ursel will have my business once again:)

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

I annually go to Dr Ursel to receive filler which eliminates facial wrinkles. He provides excellent treatment. He is continuously updating information and knowledge related to this process. There are never bruises after the process. It looks and remains excellent for a year or longer. I also have monthly microdermabrasion. I choose to drive an hour to Lindsay rather than go to a closer clinic. I have great faith in the procedures Dr Ursel and his staff use. They are competent and experienced. I strongly recommend the services Dr Ursel and his staff have provided to me for 10 years.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Excellent as usual! I have never had a bad experience here.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Dr. Ursel was very concerned with regards to my issue and was very thorough and professional with a kind and understanding concern knowing that I was upset. I left his office knowing that he will see me through this rough time...a very caring gentleman.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Dr Ursel and his team are amazing. I’m so happy with my treatments so far and I couldn’t have asked for a more better experience and results. Dr Ursel is such a nice person, friendly, approachable and most importantly super knowledgeable and an expert in his field.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

As usual, everything went so well and Michelle is one of the best technicians!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Very knowledgeable and professional team - I'll be back

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Dr. Peter Ursel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Lindsay, ON