Ratings for Dr. Basheer Al-Kudmani

Dr.Al Kudmani is an excellent, knowledgeable and very friendly. He advised us to proceed with IVF/ICSI. I got pregnant after my first trial. I'm expecting my first baby soon.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Al Kudmani is terrible. He put me on clomid and said I need IUI right away, even though my husband`s sperm tests came out fine and I was ovulating on my own based on BBT. We wasted thousands of dollars with him and one time he even said I have problems because one of my tubes were blocked - which was not true based on the HSG test. I had to correct him and ask him to recheck.I had to call the busy clinic a few times to request for him to send my prescription over to the pharmacy when his nurse was the one who left the message for me to start taking medication. I can`t believe a doctor can be that bad. I`d be surprised of anyone got pregnant with his help.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr.Al Kudmani is a horrible doctor. He barely looked at all the test results and decided that I needed insemination. And I am only 26. He didn't even monitor me for one cycle to see if I am ovulating. I went to another doctor after a few IUI cycles with no results with Al Kudmani and the other doctor said I had no issues, we just needed to time ovulation better. Now I am pregnant! I regret wasting my time and thousands of dollars with Al Kudmani.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

He spent time answering any questions that I had. He is very encouraging and positive. Very busy, but will spend the tome if you ask.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

He's pretty bad. He doesn't give any explanations on what is happening to you and he often forgot what medication I'm on or not on and when he told me to start taking the medications. He doesn't seem to care and rushes you out of the room.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014