Ratings for Dr. Zoe Mamalingas

I'm so glad I have found this doctor! She's sweet, knowledgable, great bedside manner and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Superbe gynécologue! Tres attentive aux besoins de ses clients :)

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Glad to have her as Gynecologist. Knowledgeable on her fields and make her patients at at ease while the visit.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr Mamalingas est le genre de docteur que vous aimez tout de suite a` premiere vue, gentille, attentive, humaine, a` l'ecoute. Elle a des doigts de fee aussi......

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

She is amazing. So sweet and so compassionate. She takes her time to listen and ease any of your concerns. She's very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Everything about her has been said. She is great!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Mamalingas is a wonderful and compassionate doctor. She is very thorough, kind. Without a doubt she is the best doctor I have ever experienced and has helped me tremendously, by sending me to specialists when deemed necessary and she doesn't treat any problem as a nuisance. She gets to the bottom of it. Dr. Mamalingas is the BEST physician!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Best doctor I have ever had. I went to a walk-in clinic once where she was working and two years later when I ended up referred to her for a gynie exam she remembered me! I didn't even recognize her, just goes to show how important she makes her patients feel. Her staff at Brunswick medical centre on the other hand.... not the best. It is worth putting up with their impatience and rudeness to have Dr.Mamalingas as your doctor though.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

My teenagers visit Dr Mamlingas and I am very pleased with her approach . She is matter of fact and approachable, as well as friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation. The same however cannot be said about her administrative staff at Southwest One clinic. It is next to impossible to reach the clinic by phone. When I finally could make an appointment, I mentioned that our family was traveling on a specific week and needed to be seen the week after. They gave us an appointment, but later changed it to the week we were away and tried to charge us for not showing up!! They thought leaving a message on the home answering machine without getting a confirmation from us constituted a commitment on our part. Also, as we waited in the examination room for 30 minutes or so, there were several confidential patient files left on the counter in the room. I'm pretty sure this goes against some patient privacy law? Certainly I wouldnt want my files to be left around for anyone to read. Again, great doctor, not so great admin staff.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I saw Dr Mamalingas at Statcare awhile ago and she agreed to see me in her private clinic. I am very grateful. She is very young but so knowledgeable. I have to chuckle when she keeps referring to her iPhone for information. Time have sure changed.! Her assistant is lovely. Very compassionate, caring person, I am truly blessed!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014