Dr. John Shute

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John Shute

When I moved to Owen Sound I began seeing Dr Shute for my vision. He was always so polite and good with me. His receptionist at the time was always friendly ( not sure if the same still). To be honest since moving to Toroto I truly miss seeing Dr Shute for my eyes. Id rather go to him than anyone.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Dr Shute solved my 5 year old vision problem when my previous Optomotrist kept getting the prescription wrong. My new prescription and glasses are amazing. I’m seeing clearly for the first time in years. Thank you Dr Shute and your great team!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Hi, Dr. Shute is a great eye doctor he really takes great care of all the people he sees and everyone is so friendly and for a person who really doesn't like going I fell great after seeing him so I would say going to him is the best thing I could have done keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Had a head injury in 2005 and family doctor found nothing wrong despite my eyes getting redder and redder and my left eye in particular having issues when i was tired and pain in sunlight. One visit to dr shute and he noted neurological damage as well as dry eye (likely as a result of the head injury), suggested appropriate supplements, eye drops and transition lenses. Fixed me right up!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

What a pleasure to visit Dr Shute, Professional, very friendly, knowledgeable, will recommend him any time.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

For years, I had sore eyes and after seeing 2 other opthamologists found no relief. However, he discovered the problem in one appointment and was able to provide answers and a solution.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Always a pleasure to see Dr. Shute, He is easy to deal with and professional with both my self and my young children.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Went over and above, spent time needed, up-to-date on procedures/field in general, haven't had any concerns.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I had a great visit. He is a very knowledgeable guy and is confident in his work

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Excellent doctor! Very knowledgable! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Dr. John Shute's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal