Ratings for Dr. Donna Morrow

Our experience with Dr. D. Morrow has been exceptional. Dr. Morrow assisted Dr. S. Kumar during my wife's emergency surgery and follow up to repairs severely broken leg. Her care and attention to the whole person is remarkable. She displays an ability to make you feel confident that are going to be ok in a very stressful situation. During her daily visits to the hospital, she would take the time to explain what was happening in a clear and easily understood manner to both the patient and family members. She showed a very warm and caring nature treating he patients with a kind personal touch as well as great skill and knowledge. Dr. Morrow is a key component to a very special team and we feel blessed to have her involved in my wife's care. We highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr M has been really good in showing concern for my health, she very quickly picked up on conditions previous doctors missed. She got me to a speciallist quickly, and did her best I believe to look out for her patients interrests.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Morrow for a year. I have found her very patient friendly & willing to spend time to help you to learn rather than just give you results. The staff are friendly & helpful and appointments have always been on time. If there's a downside it's that Dr. Morrow is becoming so popular that it is difficult to get in to see her.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

One of the best doctors I've seen. She is very thorough, great people skills, and solid knowledge in medicine. The office does a great job of scheduling appointments, rarely do I wait 5 minutes past my appointment time, and often I am even in earlier then my appointment time. Three of our family sees Dr Donna and we have some complex & interesting issues. She has been incredibly good to all of us. I highly recommend this doctor, infact, you are lucky if you are able to get on her patient list.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012