Dr. Roseff and his staff are friendly and helpful. After seeing Marta the nutrientionist, getting healthy and losing a little weight we were able to achieve a natural pregnancy after seeing him for about 7 months. We are so greatful and happy to meet our baby in May 2016.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

After trying to conceive for almost a year, we decided to see Dr. Roseff. He was very pleasant and informative in explaining the next steps and made us feel at ease. We liked that he was open to both Eastern and Western medicine practices. My husband and I happened to get pregnant on our own within a week of visiting his office. Since we did not receive any actual treatments from Dr. Roseff, he could have easily turned us away and said to go visit our OB. But him and his staff wanted to make sure that I was going to have a healthy pregnancy and let me come in every single week until 12 weeks for an Ultrasound. We were able to have peace of mind every week hearing the heartbeat and seeing our growing baby. We were also able to get our Chromosome testing done with him at 10 weeks. He met with us to give us the results and recommended an OB and made us feel like we could contact him at any time with any questions. I should also mention that it was NEVER a problem getting an appointment and I NEVER waited more than 5 min to see the doctor. Which was very convenient since I work full time. His staff is very friendly and helpful and I recommend this office and doctor :).

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Submitted October 27, 2015

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Roseff, who is incredibly, talented, knowledgeable, and a miracle "Baby Maker". Under his care, I felt better than I had felt in years dealing with PCOS, and now I am very happy to say that I am expecting a healthy Baby girl, all thanks to Dr. Roseff ans his wonderful staff. Everyone has a wonderful way to show they care. Dr. Roseff has a wonderful team of brilliant people who care very much about their patients.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Words cannot express how thankful I am that we were referred to Dr. Roseff. My husband and I had tried four years to get pregnant and had already seen two other doctors. Unfortunately we had very bad experiences with these previous doctors. From the moment we walked into this office, we knew we were in good hands. Dr. Roseff was patient, kind and understanding. He always gave us his full attention and gladly answered all of our questions. I was happy to hear that he is very much in favor of trying as much of a natural approach as possible. He referred me to an amazing nutritionist and acupuncturist. He ran tests, which I feel were very thorough, especially after my experience with the last doctors. From his testing he put a good plan in action for us. His staff is amazing! Chantelle the receptionist was always so friendly and helpful when booking appointments. I began to look forward to having my blood drawn so I that I could chat with Maya and Leticia; they are awesome!! Then there is Kristi, she is an amazing nurse! She was very patient with me and answered my many questions and was so helpful with everything. I will miss these lovely ladies!!! We are expecting a little boy in April! Thank you Dr. Roseff and staff...we will be back for baby # 2!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Dr Roseff is an amazing doctor. After being told by a previous doctor that I would need IVF, I decided that I should do my research to find out which clinic has the top success rates in my area. I am so fortunate that I did. After having tests rerun, and some run that had not been previously but should have, Dr. Roseff came up with a plan. He told me that I did not need IVF, and low and behold I wound up pregnant. He then took the time to monitor me closely for 10 weeks before releasing me to my OB. Dr. Roseff is a popular doctor, and I know that he must be very busy. I never once felt rushed along in his office. When you get into his office, his entire attention is on you. He will literally sit with you for hours and explain everything that is going on, and answer any questions you may have. I never left without him asking at least twice if I had any more questions. He is extremely capable and confident. I have full faith in his ability and would recommend him to anybody who is going through this difficult time.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I have never cried so hard in a doctors office as I did in Dr Roseffs. He made me feel so terrible about myself and my condition it was sickening. I have been through IvF before and have a beautiful child from it. My cycle with Dr a Roseff did not work and he basically told me it was all my fault and I would have to pay close to $80,000 for a three cycle process with a 40% chance of success. After visiting a more renowned clinic, I understnad this is simply not true, I am still young and my chances are still high, especially since I have already had a child. Sometimes it doesn't work out, but doesn't mean the next one won't. Dr roseff only cares abut his numbers and not about you. I can't believe I wasted 6 months of my life in this office. Do your homework and go to one of the best.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

First and foremost, if you want to have a baby this is the doctor to see. He is incredible at what he does and very knowledgable. He will not start any treatments till he is absolutely sure everything is perfect. When you meet him the first time you might mistake his confidence for being cocky. He loves what he does and will not have you do IVF cycles just to make money. He will only do it when you are where he wants you to be. It took us 4 years to get pregnant but that is because he is very thorough. If you listen to him and follow his advice your dreams will come true of having a baby. He is very well known in the South Florida region and he has treated patients from around the world. His team of Kristi (the nurse), Dr. Schiff (acupuncture) and Marta (Nutrionist) is phenomenal and will take care of you. We will highly recommend Dr. Roseff to anyone that is having trouble getting pregnant without any hesitation at all.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I went to another doctor before seeing Dr. Roseff, and it was horrible. They just pumped me full of hormones and saw if it worked, which it didn't. Dr. Roseff took the time to specifically diagnose my problem and come up with a specialized plan for me. He was great, I recommend him to all friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Scott J. Roseff's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseff and his staff are friendly and helpful. After seeing Marta the nutrientionist, getting healthy and losing a little weight we were able to achieve a n..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After trying to conceive for almost a year, we decided to see Dr. Roseff. He was very pleasant and informative in explaining the next steps and made us feel at ..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is the worst doctor ever. No compassion, only interested in taking your $$$$. Buyer beware!"

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseff is truly a God send for us! He is so knowledgable, he knows the when, where and how of making little miracles happen! 🙏"

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Roseff, who is incredibly, talented, knowledgeable, and a miracle "Baby Maker". Under his care, I felt better than I ha..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words cannot express how thankful I am that we were referred to Dr. Roseff. My husband and I had tried four years to get pregnant and had already seen two othe..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Roseff is an amazing doctor. After being told by a previous doctor that I would need IVF, I decided that I should do my research to find out which clinic has..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have never cried so hard in a doctors office as I did in Dr Roseffs. He made me feel so terrible about myself and my condition it was sickening. I have been t..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First and foremost, if you want to have a baby this is the doctor to see. He is incredible at what he does and very knowledgable. He will not start any treatmen..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to another doctor before seeing Dr. Roseff, and it was horrible. They just pumped me full of hormones and saw if it worked, which it didn't. Dr. Roseff t..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don' t see how Dr Roseff could possibly get a bad review but then again there are always wacky crazy people out there... Dr Roseff and his staff are wonderful..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I could say we were TRYING our best to get pregnant in Russia. We went to the best clinic and the best doctor. But after 3 years and after 7 IV..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseff and team is absolutely amazing. There are not enough positive adjectives in the English language to describe what a great experience it has been in h..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseff is a very caring, kind and knowledgeable Dr. He helped me to become pregnant in less than 2 months after I first visited him!! He diagnosed my thyroi..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 3 miscarriages, a girlfriend turned my husband & I on to Dr. Roseff. We went to see Dr. Roseff and instantly fell in love with him and his staff! After ..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Reading these reviews makes me shake my head. I'd give no stars but forced to give one. Sincerely the worst REs office by far to date. So bad I am resorting to ..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went with my daughter to see Dr. Roseff's after many visit's with other IVF doctors, what a great experience. Dr. Roseff was so thorough with so much knowled..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are searching for a fertility doctor or Reproductive Endocrinologist, search no further! Dr. Roseff and all his staff are the BEST around! His office is ..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible doctor. hard to get in touch with. Pushes unnecessary treatments. Avoid at all costs."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I were referred to Dr Roseff after having two early losses. After some initial tests he developed a plan of action for us and did not recommend exc..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseff was thorough and caring. We always felt like we understood what the plan was, and why this was the best plan for us."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything happens for a reason! It never even occurred to me that I might need IVF. After discussing my medical history during an initial consultation with a n..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are so greatful to Dr. Roseff and his staff, Kristi and Letisha for the amazing and compassionate care they provided to us through out this whole process. Th..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are thankful to Dr. Roseff and staff, Kristi and Letisha for the thorough and compassionate care they provide to us through out this process. They are very k..."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Staff could be more knowledgeable of treatment costs."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I will always be very grateful to Dr. Roseff and his entire team, particularly Kristi and Leticia, for their wonderful care and expertise! Dr. Ro..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wanted to give my experience when searching for a fertility provider. I started searching on my own without the advice of my OB/GYN, which was the best decisi..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I cant express what a pleasure it was dealimg with Dr. Roseff and the staff at IVFMD. Not only was it a success for us, but the way they dealt with ..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am writing this while watching my month old son sleep, as I have been too scared to jinx anything by writing a review earlier. Dealing with infertility is on..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "this doctor was cold & office felt mechanical...not happy"

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseff is an extremely professional doctor. Initially, we were very hesitant about seeing a fertility specialist. Dr. Roseff went through all our reports be..."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I never thought we would have to do IVF to conceive. I would not have done this with any doctor other than Dr. Roseff. He is experienced and conf..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have Dr Roseff to thank for our 2 children. Do to multiple issues we were not able to carry to full term. Dr Roseff assured us that we would be able to have ..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseff and his staff are wonderful. He figured out why I was not getting pregnant. I went to another place and they were ready to proceed without even knowi..."

September 12, 2014
  • 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

November 17, 2012
  • City changed from "Boca Raton" to "Miami"

June 21, 2012