Ratings for Dr. Joane Pouchet

Dr. Pouchet is amazing. She is knowledgeable, helpful and caring. I was so lucky to be referred to her by my dentist. Cannot say enough positive things about her. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Good knowledge and gives good advice. Always makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr. Pouchet has been a Doctor of my husband since 2014. But everytime she treat my husband, she will tell how awful his gums are and sometimes he got treated for only 10 minutes given it's a deep cleaning because of the next patient waiting. This Dr. had asked us last week (Nov 2017) to pay the accumulated balance from 2014 that we are not aware of the balance. Thus, every visit of my husband he pay the 30% uncovered by the insurance right away after the treatment. How come after 3 years she will tell this to us? We went to her clinic and asked for the statement of account showing the balance. I asked her if we could check it first since those transactions were old. Dr. Pouchet sounds unhappy why I'm questioning her book and we were told to look for another periodontist. Where in we believe that we have the right to us for clarification of the unpaid balance. Me and my husband just can't believe what we heard from her. However, we still paid the amount as she forced us to pay the balance of $80 . She chose the $80 over her client that she lost. I would suggest, that she needs to get a receptionist or staff to handle those kind of transactions and take care of the clients.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Pouchet is an amazing periodontist. My kids look forward to seeing her. She walks you through whatever she is doing so you know exactly what is going on.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

We were reffered to Dr Pouchet 6:30 pm Tuesday night regarding an emergency extraction. The doctor came in from home to help us. She was very compassionate and helpful. I would highly reccomend her.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

She is a really great dentist. Pulled out two wisdom teeth, minimal pain. She would stop at the slightest sign of pain and ask if i needed more anesthesia. I was really impressed. I landed at her office through a referral from my dentist. I think I might switch dentists =) She is a very fast/efficient (no time-waster) woman; communication can sometimes be very difficult.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr. Pouchet has always been very helpful and knowledgable in aiding me and my wife since we started seeing her.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013