Ratings for Dr. Hamideh Saffari

Staff at front talk too much and phone calls are slow to answer and always put on hold. Better to make an appointment online. At first Dr. Saffari May seem reserved, but she is genuinely caring and researched what she did not know. She has listened and helped both myself and my husband. Sent us to specialists for more serious issues. I feel she is caring and smiled once I told her I felt better from the new meds she prescribed. I ask a lot of questions and never feel rushed. She takes the time to answer me. I recommend you give her a try if in search of a doctor. Go a few times, as I found I liked her more each time I saw her.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Doctor Saffari is knowledgeable, professional and passionate.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Always helpful and listens to my concerns ! Very respectful and appointments are always pretty much in time

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Dr Saffari was able to take on our whole family as we grew being new residents to Oakbank. She is great with our kids and makes them feel comfortable even when it's vaccine time. Full stars for the dr! Front desk staff spends more time on the phone than acknowledging the physical patients in front of her, however. Expect to wait in a full waiting room for at least 15-30 in to your appointment time. Overall, we are grateful we have a local doctor, so the wait time equals the drive time if we were going to the city.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Wonderful Doctor.! Dr. Saffari listened to our concerns, she took immediate action in sending us to to a specialists regarding our health issues. Her staff, is pleasant and kind. They really are a great group of professionals. Im thankful for Dr. Saffari and the staff . May they God Bless Dr. Saffari, and the staff.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Poor listening skills. Does not believe what you tell her. Terrible bedside manner. I leave her office feeling bullied. Does not display any respect or a least does not show this. 0 stars

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I like her. It takes a bit to get used to her personality but to me she's always been decent. She has always followed up on my test results and blood work and is awesome about not over prescribing medication. I like that. I have a fairly serious condition and have specialists but she has been great for my regular care and also keeping my meds to the minimum. And the staff are great as well!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Terrible bedside manner. She has scoffed about my concerns to a colleague infront of me. As soon as you present an issue she is quick to dismiss it and hesitiates to look into it further unless you insist on pressing further. I find her knowledge is overall limited. If you are not the first or last appointment of the day expect to be waiting. I am actively pursuing a new and knowledgeable family MD.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I have been to this doctor twice now and both times had to wait at least 30 minutes to get in past my appointment time. Dr. Saffari was quick to dismiss my concerns and gave me very opinionated response when I told her about the current medications I was taking, prescribed by another previous doctor. She was cold and rushed through my appointment. When I was making a follow up appointment at the front desk afterwards she rushed by me, leaving early for the day. On occasion when I have called for an appointment she is out of office often, making it difficult to see her. When I called back to follow up about my bloodwork the receptionist was rude to me, and lacked empathy and professionalism. Not a very good experience. I will be looking for a new doctor for me and my family.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

To begin, I couldn’t even give one star for staff. The receptionist is terrible, you will know which one I’m talking about. So unprofessional and so rude every encounter I’ve had with her and I’m a pleasant person. Apparently she’s been in the business for 25 years but her lack of manners, professionalism and the way she speaks to clients is truly concerning. They have had numerous complaints about her so why Dr. Saffari keeps her there is a mystery. I even have a recording of her screaming on the phone to me. Dr. Saffari always runs late, which is fine, but often I felt rushed to leave once I finally did get in to see her. She is opinionated, and in my experience with her, not very knowledgeable or interested in digging deeper into my medical issues. I plan on making a complaint to the college of physicians about this office. I would highly suggest not going to see this doctor, and steer clear of her staff. I had a toxic experience and you are guaranteed to be better cared for elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018