Ratings for Dr. Hamideh Saffari

I met with Dr. Saffari once, and she seemed to reserved, as if she didn't care, and all her answers weren't full I left with more questions then answers after I left. Definitely looking for a new doctor....

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

She is a okay Dr but I find her a bit reserved & sensitive when it comes 2 asking questions. If u don't seem 2 answer the right questions she feels your doubting her integrity as a Dr. That is a sign of insecurity. Patients cannot correct this .. only she can.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

The way their voicemail is set up, you can never speak to the actual receptionist. They have updated it a few times and I still have trouble calling. There is a small wondow of time where they actually answer their phones. Once I finally get to see Dr. Safari she gives me the quickest way to help my situation and I'm out the door. Some people may like this however I would appreciate my doctor to explain and help me understand my situation. I find it hard to talk to her as she seems angry/reserved.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I've been seeing her a few times in the last few years after not having a regular doctor for about 20 years. I have had a very serious medical condition resulting in many hospital stays over the years 10 plus since xmas, which has recently worsened. I have found her to be caring and compassionate regarding my difficult situation.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

My husband and I, just had a meet and greet with Dr. Saffari. My husband has not had a doctor for about 15 years and my doctor retired in 2012. Dr. Saffari, showed general concern for both of us, when asking questions about our previous health care, family history etc. The receptionist was very, very busy but still very pleasant to speak with. My concerns are, we did have to wait about 35 minutes past our appointment time to get in. Another person had arrived just before us, with NO appointment, and was advised they do not take walk ins but he insisted on seeing Dr. Saffari and they let him in.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever meet. Do not waste your time with her. They make you wait at Least 1hour to get in and the waiting area is to small and they always over book you

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

A+ from us!!! (my wife and I both). Very thorough and pleasant to talk to. Very high level of professionalism too!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Great and very nice doctor. On time and punctual. Knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I like having Dr. Saffari as our family doctor. I've always been able to see her during the same week, or even the same day after calling for an appointment. She might run a little late, but that's pretty typical for any doctor. She's good at what she does and I'll continue taking my family there.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

When we lost our family doctor again, I was fortunate to get in with Dr Saffari. Our family has seen her for about 2 years. We have all found her very thorough. She is very reserved which some might take as "unfriendly" but we have found her to be excellent overall. However their administration at the front end has been not great - been billed for missed appointments, etc. that were errors. They have a new person now and she seems to be much better. Other than never being on time, I am happy to have her as our family physician.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015