Ratings for Dr. Adeola Adeyemi

She is very kind, and tries her best to make you feel comfortable while she is working on you. Her team and her are like family - making jokes and jabs at each other and I find that quite refreshing! There's enough pulling teeth going on - no need for simple interactions between staff to feel and sound like forced teeth-pulling too

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I hate the dentist as most people do. It's my own fault though. Dr. Adeyemi makes the process more bearable with both her skill and professionalism as well as her kindness and empathy. She always has a smile and laughs at my bad jokes that I make to excuse my poor dental maintenance. In 2012 she convinced me to both have my root canal and 4 wisdom teeth taken out. Trust me, it was the right choice. One pop. 5 hours. Let the torture that is denistry be done once and once only. Even gave me ativan twice to relax since I was shaking involuntarily. I had avoided this surgery for 13 years. She helps you make better dental choices without making you feel bad about your prior choices.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I am amazed by some of the comments I see here and it makes me wonder if these are racially motivated - Dr. Adeyemi is not only my family dentist but our company recommends her to staff and without exception everyone finds her competent and very personable. I am yet to receive any complaints from her staff or their family members. I say racial motivation because I was just talking to a friend about my African -Canadian dentist (Dr. Adeyemi) and the comments I found online and she said her GP is also of African descent and that he has been their family doctor for 11 years and is very well liked, but that he also gets bashed online. Come on people - if we say we welcome immigrants lets give them a chance and stop picking them apart!!!! They are competent professionals and i bet the us Caucasians are worse!!!! Give them a chance!!!! Yes she tends to be last but most doctors are.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

She's unprofessional, is always late to attend to her patients, she has an attitude that is either her way or the high way. Is quite rough, really not a dentist a child should be seeing in any means. I have heard her speak quite rudley to her staff. I have even overheard her arguing with another patient. For those reasons alone, it is tough to say how her skills are as a dentist when she comes across in those terms. I have only seen her a few times because the principle owner was on vacation, which btw is the opposite of. Dr. Adeyemi. She is not someone I recommend or would go back to.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I saw this dentist once when I had an emergency and she was pretty good. She did seem to rush my appointment and was upset about something, but tried to be calm with me. I will likely return as I don't have a dentist of my own. I have to say that although she was nice and professional, she did does seem like someone whom you don't want to annoy.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I had a horrific experience with Dr. Adeyemi. I had seen a dentist in the year before who said I had no cavities, but Dr Adeyemi said I had more than one. I had them filled and afterwards had severe pain for nearly a month and a half, made about 7 visits to the office trying to get help and eventually was sent to a specialist who did root canals. I'm a young person and the specialist was so upset to be doing root canals on teeth that had very minor, IF ANY, cavities in the first place. I ended up with severe pain for months after this from getting a gastric ulcer from the Advil I had to take before the root canals were done. Thousands of dollars later, I was extremely disappointed at this awful experience!!! Needless to say, I changed dentists immediately, but never did get a good answer from her on why this happened.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I was traumatized in my early 20s when I had my wisdom teeth removed and have been terrified of dentists since, until I saw Dr. Adeyemi. She was patient, gentle, and considerate of my fear and explained everything she was doing step by step, always asking me how I was doing through the process. I no longer have a fear of dental procedures, at least with her. She is now our family dentist and my three young children adore her. They actually love going to see their dentist. I'd highly recommend Dr. Adeyemi to any friend or family member. She definitely goes above and beyond in giving her patients excellent care and truly cares about her patients. All around, amazing dentist.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I went to Dr. Adeola Adeyemi for a tooth ache. After minutes of looking at the tooth and an x-ray she said that I needed to pull the tooth and get an implant because it had a hairline crack, she said there were no other options available. I went to another dentist for a second opinion who said it ‘would be criminal’ to pull the tooth and all I needed was a simple root canal and crown. I have had the root canal and crown and the pain is gone and I am completely satisfied with the treatment I received. If I didn’t have the second opinion I would have had it pulled and get an implant which starts at a few thousand dollars and the process takes approx. one year. I don’t know if this was a misjudgment or a cash grab, but I will no longer be going to this dentist.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

As a child I was traumatized by a Dentist visit, which in turn made me avoid dentists as an adult too. Only if my mouth was in pain would I go. This is how I met Dr. Adeyemi, my tooth was broken and abscesses! She assured me that it would be ok and that she would explain everything that she would be doing to me, giving me much needed rest assurance. Dr.Adeyemi was/is so kind,careful and patient with me and genuinely cared about my feelings, and made sure I was as pain free and as comfortable as possible, She took her time and made me feel more in control of my scared vulnerable situation. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have found such amazing Dentist! I used to have a lot of cavities too, and my experience with Dr Adeyemi has made me love my teeth and want to keep them healthy. Their should be more Dentists like this one!! Highly recommend Dentist right hear!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013