Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Quickfall

I was sent to see Dr. Quickfall by my benefit plan. I was nervous as I had no connection to him, usually having a referral from my trusted family doctor. He put me at ease right away. He asked me questions and helped me to understand the suggested diagnosis of my doctor. His mannerisms to note...very attentive - asked probing questions to be sure he understood my response and Compassionate - he acknowledged the challenges I was facing. He is not the psychiatrist that I am working with on my treatment but the assessment process I had with him was professional. I was surprised by the other posts and it encouraged me to share my very different experience.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Nothing but a paid liar for the WCB. He puts down what ever result they tell him they want. He comes across as a nice guy at the interview but then he stabs you in the back by coming up with a report that does not even resemble the interview you had with him. Do not know how this man looks at himself in the mirror every morning. A disgrace to his profession.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

I started seeing Dr. Quickfall after an accident about 9 years ago and then as recently as two years ago. He is fantastic, caring, intelligent! I have no idea why all the negative reviews... are they WCB people hoping he'd help them scam the system? I am not a WCB patient and he was very ethical, patient, and caring.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Nice staff. He was late. No standardized psychological assessment. Fail.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

I will not repeat what has already been said about Dr Quickfail's inability to be objective because of who is paying him - which appear to be true. I will add however add that that he used no standardized psychological assessments with me and so his assessment lacked objectivity and was irresponsibly biased. Stay away if you can and ask your doctor to refer you to anyone else but him if you need an assessment for WCB or insurance purposes.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Stay far away from this doctor he’s a WCB Goon!! Be fair warned

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

He is a wcb goon and will give the report wcb wants , he’s a liar and destroyed my life cause of his false report I lost my wcb case , I am an injured worker dealing with ptsd depression and axiety issues and he lied through his teeth for wcb !!! If you are referred to him DENY IT !! Stay far away from this POS

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

He is a lying POS. He will give WCB whatever result they are looking for, or he is the stupidest doctor on the planet.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I saw this person as the insurance company made me. I'm off work with a mental health disability. I told him I have no faith in his profession as I had been asking for help for 10 years off and on as mental health problems building not subsiding. Did this all on my own time and with work benefits which are limited to 6 sessions apiece, and free help from provincial mental health. Constantly told I am fine, before going off work, and to continue on by psychologists and psychiatrists- except 1 psychiatrist who told me it was obvious how depressed I am and ordered me anti-depressants. Unfortunately I never saw him again as I had no more access thru provincial mental health. After years of taking many sick days due to mental health it overcame me and I was off. This Dr. QuickFall was told my history by me, refused X3 a computer printout as he couldn't keep it straight, was trying to keep my answers straight but couldn't do it. I told him I didn't believe his profession would help because 2/3 of psychiatrists don't listen. He proved me right again by saying that I had no psychiatric limitations preventing me from participating in a program that my insurance company is providing. That program involves changes in access to the psychologist I was working with in the privacy of a home office forced me to access that person in a office. This office warehouse is full of people waiting in a front room on a busy business street, no feeling of privacy in that setting, rude office staff that overstep their bounds- staff member told me I couldn't cancel an appointment with 72 hours notice on very first appointment that was forced on me by counsellor's limited schedule- office policy is 24 hour notice, told me she would call my insurer to see if it was okay- really? I'm in my 50s, I can cancel. It has-rooms of people down each side of the hall with doors open looking at you walk the plank to your counsellors office, I can hear private things in rooms on each side as very thin, cheap walls and can hear receptionists with front desk bookings. This setting being forced on me is okay according to Dr. Quickfall as I have no psychiatric limitations. Apparently my through the roof anxiety, a mental health disorder, compounded by depression, also a mental health disorder, resulting in many uncontrolled symptoms and reactions which have manifested and escalated on 3 occasions of contact, (embarrassing to me, shaming to me, which lack of control causes cycle of exacerbating my reactions/ defensiveness , etc.) to the point where the psychologist told me I probably should not be accessing help in this setting. Dr. Quickfall says I have no mental health diagnosis preventing me from accessing their plan of health- proving me right that he didn't listen to me, ignored the presenting symptoms and problems I have due directly to my mental health diagnosis's, and the lack of control over these symptoms that has lead to me being off work. He took time with me but at the end he rushed through his obligatory insurance questions, ignored my diagnosis and symptoms- the reason I am off work- and gave the insurance company a summary that has nothing to do with me- the person he sat across from for almost 2 hours. Really Dr Quickfall??? Why prove me right again. He seems to listen but doesn't process, doesn't store it in memory and chooses to ignore the presenting symptoms he may not see in that setting/ situation but that you tell him you are dealing with - you look good, you talk good, therefore you are fine. How dare you take my time, my personal struggles, have me go through the upset of exposing myself emotionally in your office- a stranger, then throw it out as if I didn't need to be there for your lame conclusions.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Quickfall was very understanding. I had a better experience than those who have posted previous reviews. But seeing those makes me wonder what is going in in medicine these days. I would like to think that docs aren't selling themselves out - and individuals that are in need of medical/psych support for the thousands of dollars that insurance companies pay. Dr Quickfall came across as genuinely concerned and supportive, even in his documentation. Hope he continues to rise above.

Submitted February 18, 2016