Ratings for Dr. Nhan Duong

Dr Duong has been my family dr for over 20 years, along with myself, hubby, and children. He has always been very attentive and professional. He is very thorough is all that he does. Scheduling an appointment was very quick, we feel very fortunate to have him as our family Dr.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

The wait time is a bit long but once I go in, he's great! Takes his time to explain thing and very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

His Receptionist (especially his mom) is horrid. Getting an appointment is easy but the wait time is never less than an hour.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

He's helpful in getting what is asked of him, however, he does not spend the time to explain all the details and reasoning behind his recommendations. The wait time is extremely long as there is always a long line up in this office. I end up going to walk in clinics as a result.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

He's my family doctor and he's very helpful. It does take a while to go through patients but once I go in, he's helpful. He listens to everything I say and takes his time.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013