Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Milovic

Dr Milovic and his team are outstanding! I highly recommend and could not be happier with Dr Milovic and his team. The contact, availability, and support that I have received prior during and after my abdominoplasty have been above and beyond all my expectations. I am a 36 year old mother of two and due to emergency abdominal surgery in a public hospital while pregnant with my first child have suffered through excessive scaring, sagging skin and separation of the abdominal wall for 13 years. I have been embarrassed and taken every opportunity to hide my body from others, as a result I do not have a before photo to share because even on the day of my surgery I could not bring myself to have a record of my stomach. Since the surgery I have showed off my new belly to anyone who is willing to look! Originally I looked at plastic surgery overseas (I know ill-advised idea) but the price that I was quoted by Dr Milovic was comparable, and the peace of mind with follow up care and family around to help was well worth it. I was expecting post-surgery to be a very painful affair remembering the trauma that I suffered the first time round, however, after a few days in hospital and then home I didn’t require any pain killers after the first week. I have been mobile and upright from very early on. I would describe it as uncomfortable but in no means painful. Any questions that I have had along the way were answered promptly and with understanding from Dr Milovic and his team. Even if my questions were trivial, as I am a worrier, they never made me feel like my queries were not important. I could send an email with photos one night and have a response before I had a chance to call the following day. I could not recommend Dr Milovic and his team enough to anyone, in fact I have already recommended him to two of my close friends! Thank you so much for all you have done for me Dr Milovic, this surgery has truly been life changing!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

For as long as I can remember I have wanted to undergo rhinoplasty. I had done extensive research over the course of 8 years into the surgery and all that was involved. I found the most difficult part of the process was choosing a surgeon. After reading endless blogs and reviews in regards to each patients journey to finding their ideal surgeon - I found that the most common statement was “when you know, you know”. I had multiple consultations with different surgeons and never quite felt ready to go ahead. However, I knew Dr Milovic was going to perform my surgery from the moment I entered his office. Each patient looks for different things when deciding on a surgeon - I looked for honesty, accreditation and passion for their patients. I found these qualities and more in Dr Milovic. He and his staff made the entire process seamless. I had all the confidence in the world that he was going to help me achieve the look I wanted - and I was correct. I had septo-rhinoplasty - I had minimal bruising, and was surprised to feel minimal-to-no pain throughout. I was taken care of from my initial consultation through to my post-op appointments. All the staff are professional, informative, educated and extremely patient. No matter how many times a day I would call or visit Jacqui, Sonja or Stacy to ask questions or express any anxiety I had, I was treated with care and respect, and left feeling beyond confident I was in good hands. Dr Milovic and his staff have given me confidence that I never knew I could have, giving me a natural look to the point where my family and friends have all commented saying “It looks like you were born with that nose!”. I cannot express into words how grateful I am to Dr Milovic and his team - for absolutely everything they have done for me. They have gone above and beyond, and I cannot recommend them highly enough.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Recently had a rhinoplasty by Dr Milovic and I could not be happier. Everyone involved was professional and caring from the first inquiry well into post-op care. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Milovic and his team and I am so grateful for all they have done.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I recently had a breast augmentation and couldn't be happier dr vlad and all his staff nurses and hospital staff were all so helpful and helped to make the day relaxed. Couldn't recommend dr vlad milovic more.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Had a Mummy Makeover with Dr Vlad. Friendly and prompt service by staff and Dr Milovic is just wonderful, knowledgeable and experienced. Knows his stuff! He knew what I wanted and made sure that my recovery went well. Great bedside manner, and I am very happy with my results! I feel like a new person, and my husband is more than pleased.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr Vlad is the BEST. I am 4 weeks post-op having undergone a combined full tummy tuck and bilateral breast augmentation with nipple lift (350cc round, high profile gel implants via areola) performed by Dr Vlad Milovic (Deakin, Canberra). The results are absolutely outstanding. Dr Vlad is an extraordinarily gifted plastic surgeon who has transformed my entire torso from sagging and shapeless to curves again. I am beyond pleased with my new look. Dr Vlad “listened” to my concerns and what “my” expectations were. I didn’t expect a miracle, but I got one! Dr Vlad’s recommendation for breast implant size was perfect. His brilliant surgical skills in creating my new belly button that replicates my old one is amazing. My breast scars (areolae) are barely visible after such a short time, my belly button looks fantastic and my tummy tuck scar is so fine, low and neat. I highly recommend Dr Vlad. Canberra is so fortunate to have such a talented plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I recently had breast augmentation with Dr Milovic and have been more than impressed. The high level of professionalism by not only Dr Milovic but also his staff was amazing, the nurses who cared for me in the 24 hours after surgery would go above and beyond to help out through the night for what ever I needed. Dr Milovic had my best interest in mind, supported my decisions and guided me with his knowledge. The reception staff were highly exceptional and caring, and the practice nurse was more than helpful to provide you with information when requested, help answer any questions she could and keep my mind at ease that I was in good hands. I would highly recommend Dr Milovic and his team to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

My initial consultation with Dr Vlad was very brief and felt quite rushed. He was lovely though, and answered my questions however he clearly had too busy a schedule. I chose to go ahead with him despite this as I was having only a simple procedure (mole removal from face). The information provided by the staff prior to my procedure was very general and for the most part not at all relevant to the procedure I was having. I found this confusing and very unhelpful having to decipher what was actually relevant to me. The day of my procedure I had to wait an hour. The nurses were lovely and very helpful once I finally went in, and Dr Vlad was very also great. My only concern was that I was not offered any advice on care for when I went home, apart from what was written in the mass amount of info they had mailed out to me prior. All in all I was still happy with Dr Vlad, I just feel he may be overbooked and I think the admin staff could provide more specific info on procedures.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr Vlad Milovic had been highly recommended to me by a friend who couldn't be happier with her full face lift. For the procedure I envisaged, he quite rightly told me to come back in three years! Nonetheless, he recommended non-surgical alternatives which have proved very satisfactory. For botox - which I had been receiving elsewhere for 10 years - Vlad was startled by the frequency of treatment, the amount that was being administered (leading to long term loss of muscle tone around jawline and elsewhere), and how much I had been paying. He made alternative recommendations which, again, have proved very satisfactory. I do believe his practice is indeed aptly named Integrity. Vlad is also supported by the most amiable clinical and administrative staff you could hope to encounter, making each visit an absolute pleasure! I recommend Dr Milovic without reservation.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012