Ratings for Dr. Inderjit Chohan

HE IS AN ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE DOCTOR. He is incredibly selfish and rude and only cares about making money and getting patients out of his door as soon as possible. He isn't concerned with what you have to say and does not offer any advice or suggestions. He is honestly a disgrace to the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons and should have his licence revoked. Seriously, If you want to be treated like garbage then this doctor is perfect for you.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

He's the worst psychaitrist I've ever been referred too. He's never on time and ways over books. He is only interested in pill pushing and doesn't actually give any time to listen to concerns. During my last visit with his he border line yelled at me for taking so long with my sessions as he was losing patients who were waiting outside. He kept complaining and blaming me. seriously if you want to feel worse about yourself go see this doctor. Because he doesn't know how to be compationate and understanding. He just yells and drugs his patients.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Amazing doctor! He rightly identified my mom's issue and she is doing very well now. Very kind and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I went to a session with my husband, after he had a manic episode, the appointment was all of 15 mins he put my husband back on another drug, at one point he had him on 11 different medications would take him off and put him back on the same drugs over and over, he said that his manic episode was because he got caught cheating not the Bipolar, and then all he could tell him is to change his actions or he'd lose everything and be accountable. like I never thought of tell him that exact thing only a few days earlier. I would not recommend anyone going to see this man , he didn't want to really do anything but push more drugs

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Chohan is very kind and takes the time to listen to my concerns. He encourages me to be an active participant in my care which is very important. He is always on time and his staff have always been nice.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Helped save my life. I consider Dr. Chohan to be a friend.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Terrible Doctor, - absolutely does not care about his patients, does not offer any advice, therapy or suggestions. Literally the worst doctor I've ever come across. Absolutely not interested in the well being of his patients. I have had to lodge a complaint to the Alberta College of Physicians regarding his negligence.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Not sure if its worth visiting him. He is not interested in listening to your problem or details. He is focused on rushing you through a set of vague and general Q & A and prescribing you same medication and same diagnosis that he does for most of his patients. Think twice , do your homework before considering him as your doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

He's a quack. All he does is prescribe medication after medication and does not seem to care about the root problems

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

He always listen to my concerns. He is very kind and helpful to me. Strongly recommended! Muhammad Ibrahim

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016