Ratings for Dr. Bruno Jurmalietis

He needs to retire with all due respect. He should not be practicing dentistry. His knowledge is outdated and the thought of him with sharp instruments in his hands is plenty scary.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Absolutely the best dentist in pembroke--59 years of experience...kind. Gentle...some of his dental fillings have been in my mouth for over 45 years. I would not go to anyone else. Whoever wrote the defamatory remarks must have been treated by someone else.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Absolutely horrible service, inexperienced rude staff, inflated ego! My husband has suffered from constant infections and pain since this Dentist completed work in his mouth, all 3 fillings completed have fallen out quickly and this Dentist denies it is his poor workmanship or supplies, he really stands by "his out standing work" despite everything he has done in my mouth and my husbands has been absolutely horribly completed. When fixing the chip in my front tooth he didn't smooth it in the back or ensure the colour matched the rest of my teeth! But he sent a family friend to Ottawa to have hers professionally color matched... We have waited for appointments up to two weeks and still charged the Emergency Fee which is astronomical. I have closed my families file with this dentist and will not recommend him to family or friends.

Submitted January 5, 2017

best in town very knowleged most experienced in ottawa valley

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Best dentist I have ever been to. He is in it for more than just money. He does not look for extra work, and is completely painless.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

best dentist I have ever been to gentle knowledgeable caring

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Replace crown Kind, capable,highly experianced and will not over sell, has done alot of work of==ver the years for the family highly reccommended if you have a dental plan.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013