Ratings for Dr. R Kennie

After 5 years of seeing Dr. Kennie, I am off all my meds and have never felt bettter. His staff are very nice and he is up to date on the latest medical info. I always feel great in his office as he listens and suggests alternatives. not A PILL pusher - I like that. I also like the fact that if I need to see him, his staff always has an opening within a few days, sometimes the same day. So if you see him, you better be on time because he is rarely late.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

we feel extremely lucky to find such a great doctor in a small town, The staff are pleasant, the office great and never over crowded. We have never had to wait to see Dr. Kennie which is extremely rare for us. He is very personable, listens and recommends solutions without pushing drugs. Very easy to get an appointment within a couple of days

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr Kennie has a very pleasant manner,is very thorough and knowledgeable. He listens well and offers sound advice based on his own knowledge, but also on different new medical reports that may provide different points of view. He is open to new ideas and does not seem to be overly persuaded by Big Pharma points of view. He is not a pill pusher and would rather fix the problem by changing the patients lifestyle. A great new Dr in Perth.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

A kind and patient man! Does not rush you out with a prescription in hand. Listens and seems to care.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013