Ratings for Dr. Karl Schwarz

The doctor himself and all of his staff are very pleasant and comfortable professionals who reassure success with any procedure being done.. A++ to the whole team and of course Dr Karl Schwarz

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Ruined my lips completely and didn't own up to any of it. I had two hard balls in my lips. DO NOT GO TO HIM FOR LIPS

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

All in all great experience . One a I recommend to anyone seeking a solution for sagging breasts. I breast fed 3 children. I needed a breast lift with implants . My surgery was a success . I felt well taken care of by him team of nurses, reception and assistant. Good job Schwarz plastic surgery . 👍👍👍

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I write this internet review as a token of gratitude towards Dr. K. Schwarz and his awesome team. I also write in hopes that it may help improve the quality of someone else's life. I had never heard of Dr. Schwarz before May 2017, I had never even contemplated seeing a plastic surgeon about the infected nasal implant that was inside of me from a rhinoplasty done with another doctor. It had gotten infected over 12 years ago, yet I had not considered seeing someone about it because I didn't know it was infected. I only knew that it was starting to cause complicated problems for my face. Why would I have not seen someone sooner? My most genuine answer would be that I felt deep shame, sadness, embarrassment, denial, fear and possibly hopelessness. I can't seem to remember what the catalyst was that sparked me to ask Google to provide me with a list of Montreal's best plastic surgeons. Fortunately for me, Schwarz's Plastic Surgery Clinic website and fb page were one of the first names to top the list. I mustered up the courage to make that first phone call and was given a consult appointment for June. At this point I was still unsure about what I was doing or why I had called in the first place, however I guess a part of me figured that I could cancel if I chickened out? Fast forward to July 2017 and I am extremely proud to report that not only did I keep my first appointment, a few days ago Dr. Schwarz operated on my nose to remove the infected prosthetic. It's been 5 days since the surgery date and today after my shower I decided to remove the dressing on my nose. I honestly could not believe what I saw! Not only had the implant been removed, which of course I already knew about, Dr. Schwarz repaired the disfigurement it had cause to my face. It was so magical for me to see my post operation face in the mirror. My face actually looked * normal* and there was no evidence that I used to have the disfigurements that I had grown used to seeing when looking at myself. I was so pleasantly stunned by my appearance that I started to cry. The day of my surgery, I had entered the clinic with hopefulness, however without any expectation about the results. I cannot begin to express the amount of joy and gratitude that I have towards Dr. Schwarz and his team, what they've done for me is life changing and for this I thank all of them from the bottom of my heart. Dr. Schwarz, thank you so much for CARING about people. Thank you for your thoughtfulness to detail and putting so much time, resources and effort in making sure each patient receives exceptional care. Thank you for helping me feel comfortable at our first appointment and at each appointment. Thank you for your empathy and for being approachable. Most of all, thank you for sharing your expertise and for being an excellent plastic surgeon. I could not have asked for a better patient experience. Thank you for reading.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Excellent: Service Staff Attention to detail Most importantly excellent results for my breast augmentation with lollipop lift. I've put this surgery off for years fir fear of the scars . They've completely faded away after 6 months. My breasts are so beautiful the almost invisible scars were worth it .

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I had a rhinoplasty and smr surgery last week to improve both my breathing and the shape of my nose. I'm 7 days post op and i feel great. The results get better every day. Him and his staff are always available to help 24/7!! I strongly recommend this surgeon!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

J'ai eu une rhinoplastie il y a environ 1 mois. Lors de la consultation, Dr Schwarz a pris le temps nécessaire afin de répondre à toutes mes questions et m'expliquer en détail tout ce que cette chirurgie impliquait. De plus, il est très délicat, gentil, professionnel, méticuleux et plus encore. Il en est de même pour son équipe extraordinaire. L'opération s'est très bien déroulée. Quelques secondes avant la sédation, j'avais encore quelques questions auxquelles il a répondu patiemment. Après la chirurgie, aucune douleur. Je n'ai pas eu besoin de médicaments contre la douleur. Il m'a même semblé que les quelques jours de convalescence étaient long puisque je me sentais bien presque immédiatement. J'ai eu un léger inconfort causé par les mèches chirurgicales mises en place pour les 48 heures suivant l'opération. Ensuite, lorsque le médecin m'a enlevé l'atelle un peu moins d'une semaine après ma rhinoplastie, il ne restait que très peu d'ecchymoses et d'enflure. D'ailleurs, j'ai pu voir l'amélioration de l'apparence de mon nez immédiatement. Dr Schwarz est un chirurgien de confiance et je n'aurai laissé personne d'autre faire cette chirurgie. Je suis très satisfaite du résultat et je l'ai recommandé à tout mon entourage. Petite mention à Patricia la coordinatrice des chirurgies. Extrêmement professionnelle, toujours disponible pour répondre à mes milliers de questions et très gentille. Merci à toute l'équipe.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I recently had a mommy makeover. I'm 2 weeks post op and am EXTREMELY pleased with the results so far. I have to be patient to get final results in many months. His office and OR staff were amazing. Patricia (his assistant) is the best. I could contact her any time on her cell. I've been back a few times for post op follow ups. I feel like I've known them forever. Dr Schwarz did amazing work. He did what I asked for and delivered.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

In love with my new profile . Nurses were sweet and caring. The front office was exceptional from reception to his personal assistant. You can tell everyone truly cares about the patients well being. More importantly I'm so happy I don't have to do those silly side poses when on camera!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

To the previous person who wrote a message on July 7, 2017, may I ask you what procedure you had done? I am considering a breast lift and augmentation with this physician because all the comments before you had been extremely positive . But reading yours make me reconsider. I thought he was renowned for making barely noticeable scars. Thanks.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017