Facebook Pixel

Dr. Karl Schwarz

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
171 reviews

Ratings for Dr. Karl Schwarz

4
Staff
4
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

One of the most arrogant and nasty doctor I have meet. Following Breast cancer He was referred to do a diep flap to supposedly repair and help for reconstruction. He was supposed to take a part of my abdomen muscle and place it on the breast area to cover the damage done by the radiotherapy. Not only did he not once come to see me after the surgery I was seen only by his students. The flap he placed on the chest was too small and the scar on my abdomen and Breast area is horrific. At the time he was seeing me at the MGH. Then from one day to the next I along with all his other patients were told he was not going to be working there and not teach in Mg Gill anymore. Who knows what happened. But I am left with scars and a hollow area in my chest and other plastic surgeons said to me it is not possible to repair this or do a reconstruction without multiples surgeries. I don’t have the strength for this anymore. Don’t be fooled by this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai beaucoup aimé très professionnel, honest , ma rencontre était pour consultation .. il ne donne pas de fausses épouses DR Karl te dit la vérité , il ne pense même pas côté financière mais il ecoutes tes besoins d abord . Vraiment j 'ai aimé ma rencontre et je continuer avec lui

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

5
Staff
1
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Jadore la clinique tres bon service mais Coté attente a la salle pour Moi cetait tres long chaques Fois 30-40 mins dattend mais je recommande fortement le Docteur karl fait du excellent travail

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I must begin my post by stating a simple fact: Dr. Karl Schwarz is an artist. It is difficult to put your trust in someone else's hands, especially when dealing with a cosmetic procedure such as a rhinoplasty, however I can assure you that you are in good hands. My rhinoplasty was on August 23rd, and being the nervous wreck that I am, I was so scared and almost backed out. Not backing out was the best decision I could have made! Coming from a Greek background, I don't believe my nose was the easiest to work on and let me tell you, the results are absolutely beautiful. Definitely exceeded my expectations. I was able to tell my nose looked great even with a cast on it. The staff is also great. Always ready to answer your questions with a smile on their faces. Not once did I feel I was a bother for having so many questions. Everyone throughout the process has made me feel so at ease. All in all, I can't thank Dr. Schwarz enough for the beautiful nose I now carry. If you're "shopping" around, look no further. This man is passionate in what he does, and I couldn't be happier with my decision. A big thank you to Dr. Schwarz and his amazing staff!

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai eu une rhinoplastie avec Karl le 31 juillet 2017. Lors de ma première consultation, je l'ai trouvé chaleureux, patient, professionnel mais surtout rassurant. Il a pris le temps de bien m'expliquer la procédure concernant mon nez et de répondre à mes nombreuses questions. Je dois avouer que Dr Schwarz n'est pas toujours à l'heure, mais que c'est pour une bonne raison puisqu'il prend le temps nécessaire avec chacun de ses patients. Pour ma part, la chirurgie s'est très bien déroulée. D'ailleurs, je n'avais aucune douleur à mon réveil alors je n'ai même pas eu besoin de prendre les antidouleurs qu'il m'avait prescrits. Malgré l'enflure encore présente après 3 semaines, je dois dire que j'adore mon nez et qu'il a respecté l'architecture de mon visage. Mon nouveau nez fait très naturel et mon entourage n'a RIEN remarqué tant il me va bien. Je me suis débarrassée de mon plus grand complexe et enfin je me sens plus belle. Cela n'a pas de prix! Lors de mon dernier rendez-vous de suivi, j'étais très anxieuse et stressée parce que j'avais peur qu'il minimise mes inquiétudes. Au contraire , je me suis sentie ENTENDUE et ÉCOUTÉE. Je confirme qu'il a le côté humain très développé ainsi qu'une immense patience. Il se met à notre place et comprend nos besoins, nos doutes et nos peurs. Je veux aussi souligner l'engagement et la patience de la merveilleuse équipe qui travaille avec Dr Schwarz. Je suis toujours accueillie avec un beau sourire et jamais j'ai eu le sentiment de les déranger. Si vous voulez voir le travail qu'il a fait sur mon nez, vous pouvez me suivre sur Instagram : RHINOPLASTY.XO ! J'ai décidé de documenter cette aventure du jour 1 jusqu'à aujourd'hui.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

The doctor himself and all of his staff are very pleasant and comfortable professionals who reassure success with any procedure being done.. A++ to the whole team and of course Dr Karl Schwarz

Was this rating useful? 2

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Ruined my lips completely and didn't own up to any of it. I had two hard balls in my lips. DO NOT GO TO HIM FOR LIPS

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

All in all great experience . One a I recommend to anyone seeking a solution for sagging breasts. I breast fed 3 children. I needed a breast lift with implants . My surgery was a success . I felt well taken care of by him team of nurses, reception and assistant. Good job Schwarz plastic surgery . 👍👍👍

Was this rating useful? 3

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I write this internet review as a token of gratitude towards Dr. K. Schwarz and his awesome team. I also write in hopes that it may help improve the quality of someone else's life. I had never heard of Dr. Schwarz before May 2017, I had never even contemplated seeing a plastic surgeon about the infected nasal implant that was inside of me from a rhinoplasty done with another doctor. It had gotten infected over 12 years ago, yet I had not considered seeing someone about it because I didn't know it was infected. I only knew that it was starting to cause complicated problems for my face. Why would I have not seen someone sooner? My most genuine answer would be that I felt deep shame, sadness, embarrassment, denial, fear and possibly hopelessness. I can't seem to remember what the catalyst was that sparked me to ask Google to provide me with a list of Montreal's best plastic surgeons. Fortunately for me, Schwarz's Plastic Surgery Clinic website and fb page were one of the first names to top the list. I mustered up the courage to make that first phone call and was given a consult appointment for June. At this point I was still unsure about what I was doing or why I had called in the first place, however I guess a part of me figured that I could cancel if I chickened out? Fast forward to July 2017 and I am extremely proud to report that not only did I keep my first appointment, a few days ago Dr. Schwarz operated on my nose to remove the infected prosthetic. It's been 5 days since the surgery date and today after my shower I decided to remove the dressing on my nose. I honestly could not believe what I saw! Not only had the implant been removed, which of course I already knew about, Dr. Schwarz repaired the disfigurement it had cause to my face. It was so magical for me to see my post operation face in the mirror. My face actually looked * normal* and there was no evidence that I used to have the disfigurements that I had grown used to seeing when looking at myself. I was so pleasantly stunned by my appearance that I started to cry. The day of my surgery, I had entered the clinic with hopefulness, however without any expectation about the results. I cannot begin to express the amount of joy and gratitude that I have towards Dr. Schwarz and his team, what they've done for me is life changing and for this I thank all of them from the bottom of my heart. Dr. Schwarz, thank you so much for CARING about people. Thank you for your thoughtfulness to detail and putting so much time, resources and effort in making sure each patient receives exceptional care. Thank you for helping me feel comfortable at our first appointment and at each appointment. Thank you for your empathy and for being approachable. Most of all, thank you for sharing your expertise and for being an excellent plastic surgeon. I could not have asked for a better patient experience. Thank you for reading.

Was this rating useful? 7

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Excellent: Service Staff Attention to detail Most importantly excellent results for my breast augmentation with lollipop lift. I've put this surgery off for years fir fear of the scars . They've completely faded away after 6 months. My breasts are so beautiful the almost invisible scars were worth it .

Was this rating useful? 7

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Karl Schwarz's Credentials


Facility Affiliations


Accepting New Patients

Unavailable


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

Unavailable


Education

Unavailable


Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
HealthPartners


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.