Dr. Karl Schwarz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Karl Schwarz

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Schwarz for multiple years, and every time I visit his clinic I am extremely pleased with the services and treatments provided. His staff are welcoming, punctual and supportive. With his phenomenal expertise my breast augmentation was as quick and easy as possible, and after a thorough consultation I was able to achieve the most natural results for my body. Most recently I have worked with Nurse Christina to achieve aesthetic corrections to under eye bags (Malar bags) that have left me extremely self conscious. Not only does she have the gentlest touch with injectibles, but I felt safe knowing she is an expert in her field. Her conservative touch with Botox and Fillers have allowed me to achieve a desired cosmetic appearance to my lips, under eye cheek area, and forehead while maintaining a “natural” look. She listens to your concerns and desired results, and delivers just that. I will continue to be a patient of Christina and Dr. Schwarz for years to come, and will continue to recommend it to individuals interested in expceptional cosmetic services.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

A few months ago I was booked for year tear trough injections with Christina to try to fix a problem that has bothered me for several years: dark under eye circles. Christina was very welcoming and made me feel extremely at ease as I was pretty nervous. She explained to me what she would be doing and what I could/couldn’t expect from the procedure. She was very honest and realistic about what I could expect the results to be. I had minimal to no bruising and I was extremely happy with the results. It has been years that I have looked so “well rested” and I have definitely seen a great change in an issue that used to bother me so much. I would definitely revisit and recommend Christina to my friends and family for her friendly attitude, professionalism and technique.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I’ve been doing PRP treatments for my hair with Christina @ Dr. Karl Schwarz, the results are everything I hoped for, the clinic is fantastic, the service excellent and the staff is my favorite part of every visit. Before starting my treatments Christina made sure I knew absolutely everything regarding PRP and most importantly what I would feel during the injections. (Which is close to being painless) I definitely recommend

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I recently had my lips done with Christina. She was 45 minutes late to our appointment. Once in the room, I asked if I could show her goal pictures, what I wanted my lips to look like in the long run, even though I understand not every lips are the same. I saw her roll her eyes at me when I told her I liked most of the filler in the center of my lips. Like I wasn't allowed to have a say on the outcome of my lips, even though I had gotten fillers many times before at another surgeon's office. She insisted on injecting only half a syringe, even though I knew I liked the look of a full syringe, and I wanted a noticeable difference. She ended up injecting me the full syringe after I repeatedly asked her to. A week later, my lips were bumpy and lopsided, and one month later, all the filler was gone. I've been going to a different injector now and I'm loving the results, even the new injector couldn't believe I had gotten a full syringe a month prior, because it was all gone. Since then, I've spoken to a few other women who've been injected by Christina and they all say they didn't see much of a difference and that they got talked into putting only half a syringe. Overall, this experience left a very bad taste in my mouth and I left the office very confused as to what had just happened. Will not be going back

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

I’ve been seeing Christina for 6 months now for I jactions and she’s completely transformed my face. She’s able to pinpoint the exact small details that have made all the difference in the world. She’s very conservative and natural in her approach and doesn’t try to sell you on treatments she doesn’t think will benefit you. I would recommend her to any friend or family member with confidence.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

I have been going to this schwarz’s a little over 2 years now and this clinic is absolutely perfect. The staff is awesome! I have gotten my Botox done from Christina recently and she is A M A Z I N G! So precisely done and she’s so helpful and knowledgeable for any other questions or concerns. This place is the best Montreal has ever seen.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I recently had my lips done by Christina and I couldn’t be happier with the results! She listens to what you want and tells you what is reasonable or not! She is honest, kind and most importantly detailed oriented. She explained what she was doing every step of the way which I loved since I’m such an inquisitive person. I will recommend her to my friends and family any day ! Can’t wait to see her again in a couple of months.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Amazing experience! Having been to other drdWasn’t sure what to expect and was beyond satisfied. Christina was amazing and I will never go anywhere else again.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Last week I had the pleasure of getting my lips done with Christina. Before she starting injecting me, she took the time fully understand what I wanted in terms of shape and volume. She was very patient and comforting throughout the whole procedure. I am extremely pleased with the results and highly recommend her! Looking forward to going back in the near future.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I had my lips injected with Christina recently. As this was my first time having any cosmetic procedure done, not only was she understanding and patient, but she also was respectful of how natural I wanted my lips to look. She Took her time to explain to me each step and the results were beautiful, even, natural looking lips that were exactly on-brief with what I asked for, respecting the natural style of my face. I would (and have!) recommend Christina very highly and look forward to going back for my next procedure!

Dr. Karl Schwarz's Credentials