Ratings for Dr. Chris Boulias

I can only echo the other comments. Very caring, capable and knowledgeable. He and his staff explain everything clearly.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Amazing Doctor. Very rare to find one like him. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Boulias has got to be one of the most caring M.D.s I have ever had. My problems were solved. His Assistant was exceptional and also caring. A great help to me.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

He's the best at what he does and he's extremely personable

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Dr Boulias is nothing short of a miracle. In this day when no one wants to take the time to do anything extra his assessment is above average. He has given me back the use of my knees and shoulders and helped me get back to my life. His secretary is exceptional as well. She has faxed documents to an ultrasound for me when I forgot the referral at home! I would and have recommended him many times and will continue to do so. A,wonderful physiatrist !

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Boulias has been very thorough in helping diagnose an ongoing issue. Currently still looking for a solid diagnoses of the problem so next step is ultrasound. His assistant, is very pleasant and has been extremely useful with booking appointments, follow ups, etc. A nice change from many. (and she has answered the phone, every time I've called)

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

The assistant very pleaseant but useless. Never answer the phone, you have to call her at least three times for her to call back, does not book the exams she is supposed to. The doctor, egotistic, business man, and made me go three times for the same problem until he finally sent me for an MRI which my family doctor decided to do before him. I have a back problem and in one appointment I asked him a question about my arm, and he said I had to ask for another appointment for that. Please dont waste your time seeing this useless doctor

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

he is an insurance company 'independent' assessor - he says whatever they pay him to say

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr Chris Boulias is an amazing doctor, he is very polite and takes his time to hear our concerns and explains his point of view and treatments . So happy to be his patient . Staff and nurses are amazing !!! Thanks Dr Boulias for Your amazing job ;)

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Boulias by my GP for an issue and had a couple of appointments with him. He was always on time (unlike to many specialists), and he took time to do thorough background and testing of my issue. He was able to pin point my issue, determine how to treat and when to follow up. His demeanor was always professional and never rushed. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013