Ratings for Dr. Maya Joseph

This Dentist is an absolute gem! Kind, compassionate, thorough and mindful of patients. I truly recommend her and her team!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Ive been to Dr Maya for many years even though I moved form Mississauga 7 years ago I still continue to go to her because she is professional and tries her best to make procedures as painless as possible!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I have to say Dr Maya Joseph is really, really excellent . She is very professional, quick and does a thorough job and would love to recommend her to all my friends and family

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I absolutely LOVE this woman! She is a compassionate dentist with an excellent chair-side manner. She has always thoroughly explained any issues I've experienced; provided more than one solution to my problem and been extremely pleasant and reassuring to deal with. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone who needs to visit a dentist.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I had been a patient for quite a few years, I went in with severe pain in my mouth assuming it was my wisdom teeth growing in. I had told her that my teeth had been bothering me she had me sit in the seat and began to clean my teeth. She did not do any X-rays instead she gave me a paper and told me to go to another doctor and get the xrays. She also had the nerve to ask me to floss before seeing her again. Safe to say I will need go back to her. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Save yourself your money and time go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Joseph for a few years now. I have no complaints, she is very professional and has a great dental hygienist who has been there for many years. She is always on time and very kind and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014