Dr. Tamra Daye

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tamra Daye

Have seen a few Chriropractors over the years- Dr. Daye is the first one that actually didnt try to tell me that coming 3x week was necessary. And i found more benfit from her, than any other one before.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

I'm an md. I've been going to a chiropractor since I was young. Bad Doctor. Does poor exams. Lacks orthopaedic knowledge. Uses X-ray as a sales tactic. Adjusts quickly and does the same thing every time. Sells you on treatment plans. Unprofessional. Adjustment mill.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Thank you to Dr. Daye and her staff. I have been helped so much by coming to this clinic. I tell everyone I know about her. I was nervous at first because it was my first time going to a chiropractor but I had tried everything else and could not get relief. I had been in physio for so long and in pills. Dr. Daye was so kind and gentle and explains everything. I really trust her and her recommendations. She is so caring and does not rush me through my appointments. She even has a tool for adjusting if you ask that makes the adjustment so easy and gentle. Even though the clinic is really, really busy I never seem to have to wait long which is thanks to the great front desk staff who are so organized and efficient.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I was recommended to see Dr. Daye by a co-worker who had suffered from lower back pain similar to my own. The first time I saw her I was unable to stand for more than 5 minutes before the pain became so severe that I would have to sit down. After going over my x-rays and a examination we set up a an appointment schedule and I am happy to say that Dr. Daye has literally given me my mobility back and I am now able to resume a normal life. I really appreciate what she has done for me and have already recommended friends and family to see her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I have been treated by several other chiropractors before I found Dr Daye. She has helped me in ways no other chiropractor was able to do. I suffered years of sciatica and headaches . I would not even be able to keep working if it were not for dr Dayes treatments. I have referred so many of my friends and family to her as well and they have had amazing experiences. I love how she takes the time to explain things to me in ways that I understand. Dr Daye is very informative. I definitely recommend her. She is an incredible chiropractor and very genuine. I also love the clinic. It is so clean and very inviting style . Staff makes me feel very welcome. Overall top notch. Thank you dr daye !

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I also noticed the hours over the late summer were lessened and there were also substitute doctors in to cover during that time which I don't prefer. However, the hours are back to normal now which helps my schedule. I did find Dr. Daye to be very helpful for my headaches when I had tried almost everything else. I also liked that she takes time with her patients rather than rushes you out the door and seems very genuine and informative when talking to me. I have referred others and they have also been happy so far.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Unprofessional, hardly open, I have had better experiences with others

Submitted September 18, 2014