Ratings for Dr. Nelsno Bourdon

My 93 year old healthy father went to Dr Bourdon with eye macular and he didn't diagnosis it. Twice he went complaining about his eye. If we dint go to a different eye doctor he would of lost his eye.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Very pleased, I had a allergy problem with my eyes and he helped me figure out the cause. Nobody else could figure it out. All cleared up now

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Very thorough eye exam. Dr. Bourdon was very good at explaining my condition. Great staff, very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

My family and I have been having our eyes tested by Dr. Bourdon for over ten years. We have always been very happy with our exams. His staff is always friendly. We always purchase our glasses there and have always gotten great glasses, excellent service at a fantastic price.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I found Dr. Bourdon very thourough and helpful. Very friendly and patient. He was very welling to answer any of my elderly mothers questions in a way that she could understand. My mother was very nervous about going to get her eyes checked and he made her very comfortable. His staff was very nice as well.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I went to Dr. Bourdon about 2 months ago complaining of blurred vision. He said that I should expect that as I was old. I specifically asked if it might be cataracts. He said that I did not have cataracts and sold me 2 pair of glasses - driving + reading. When I picked them up, I told the girl that they did not help my vision. She looked at me like I was stupid and/or crazy, and said that needed to get used to them. I tried, but they did not help and I was intimidated to go back. Concerned that I was going blind, I went to the Miseracordia. I was told that I had very large cataracts and that they would have been obvious to any optometrist. Did he lie to sell me glasses?!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

This dr is incompetent he has written an incorrect script twice. I will definitely not return this this person. He is quite interested in talking about himself & speeds thru the examination. It is perplexing he continues to practice.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013