Ratings for Dr. Spyridon P. Kokolis

There are very few caring doctors left in a healthcare system that is slowly crumbling into an abyss and he is one of them. I am a young patient of his with a very complex medical history who has continued to decline. My primary issue is Neurological but spills over into cardiology and despite how difficult my case is, encompassing a plethora of symptoms, as a dr, he trusts my intuition when I tell him something is wrong because I am always right. So many drs give up on me so easily, but he has not and I am so humble and grateful that he genuinely cares about his patients. Sometimes the wait is long is the waiting room but I don't mind because he takes his time with his patients and that says a lot about his character. Imagine if all dr's were like this? There would be a lot less sick people. When you are this ill and your life is crumbling around you, having a dr who tells you to stay positive, treats you like a human and is hopeful gives me a glimmer of hope for the future.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Spyridon P. Kokolis's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)